#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the research in grounding and its positive effects on our blood is worth researching

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for sharing VK, Nana so tired gonna have to catch up tm.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

amish never wear shoes.. I grew up near them and followed suit as a kid. my kids rarely wear shoes and it so funny how many people comment and act like I am letting them run around naked.

Lots of tribes (past and present) walked around barefoot not because they didn't know how to make shoes but they knew it had positive effects. Maybe it's similar to acupuncture where it's claimed ailments can be cured through the feet through positive vibes.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I fell fast asleep after being outside barefoot. Didn’t wake up til 7:00. I feel dopey.

Just got back from grounding and my mood is lifted. It’s the best. I did a quick half mile loop at lunch too and felt much better afterwards.

Yes I Have Proof It Works . ☀️
in Simple Gematria equals: 279

Future Will Prove Past . ❤️
in Simple Gematria equals: 279

#VKVibes#wwg1wga

❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Anytime anyone wants a vacation they want their feet in the sand and in the water for hours on end. Maybe that’s just how it’s supposed to be. At the very least, grounding.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Personal proof ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

My Blood. Will share results.

(1) Show this thread