#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

the research in grounding and its positive effects on our blood is worth researching

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Baconisbetter in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

V is it that surprising to you? I would laugh in that instance , seeing God

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

I've been grounding every day for a bit now. I wonder what my blood looks like. 🤔

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Yes I have proof it works.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

amish never wear shoes.. I grew up near them and followed suit as a kid. my kids rarely wear shoes and it so funny how many people comment and act like I am letting them run around naked.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for sharing VK, Nana so tired gonna have to catch up tm.

(8) Show this thread