Q only uses the phrase "You are Watching A Movie" once in #813 and "You are watching a 'scripted' movie in once #1450...

What do YOU think that phrase means?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

well the scripted movie i would assume mean scripture..tale as old as time ..and You are watching a movie? maybe remote viewing..because let me tell you i have been remote viewing alot and bbn it accrued to me that not only was my pops name Peter Pete Hyita he was born in Moore Ut he grew up in Carbon County. .Aka Legends Of Carbon County in Dragerton Aka East Carbon ,he also lived in Moab Ut and that is where he met my momma...Alice Quetta & she was born in Delta Ut. Haha and he was also a master Electrician & That area is called Castle Valley..To me he was a legend i like to call him Atlas

In response Jean Hyita to her Publication

and after is closed I lost the house i bought from my parents and it happens to be 145 years old it was a corner lot ...those were dark days for my family and it just so happens that the people i lost the house to one of their names was Jeffrey Q Wangsgard 😳🧐🤪 oh and my husband's name Is Joseph hahaha Joseph C .S. . My pops was a twin and he passed away in August..he fell into a coma on 8/02/2020 At home where i cared for him after many strokes and he lingered tell the 5th of August 8/05/2020 during the Lions Gate Portal. 5 leos in the family and passed away on the 5th and the Leo is the 5 zo

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

And to elaborate on my earlier post--Many events both past and present will be show to be false or didnt happen! If we think about this logically in order for our government to unite us all together they'd have to all be united themselves! Yes I'm talking Democrats and Republicans have been working together for a very long time in order to finally get us to the merger of The Great Awakening and The Great Reset! Its been a Worldwide effort and the results of this will Shock the world! It took a lot to remove all the evil in this world and it will be an amazing story when all is revealed!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I came to the realization many months ago that although this is not a popular opinion amongst the anon's! I believe that a HUGE majority of people in this are going to turn out to be Good and not Bad! They're ALL playing parts! In order to usher in a new goverment structure, new money system, usher out all the evil obtain World Peace, plus finally show and tell us about President JFK/Jr. and the info. on area 51 and the possible connection to the universe and religion, etc... they'd all have to be in on it! Hence why no arrests! A BIG beautiful happy ending and making us all whole again too!

I believe it means the whole thing was scripted and the bad actors were forced to choose between execution or playing a role in the movie. I think they are using multiple tactics to accomplish this incredible feat. Some in the movie dont realize that others are playing a role. It was either incredible plannimg or something to do with Project Looking Glass and Space Force. Its the greatest time to be alive!

looking glass, thw wizzards and warlocks time machine they know how it will unfol

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Juan.

I think Q Team plan ed the end game and worked backwards, setting each scene for each purpose and outcome. Future proves Past. 80% Hidden, 20% public. That 20% is the movie we see. we have to get public opinion before the end can make sense. i could go on forever on this one Runner lol. Glad to find you again here! So grateful for your vibes and input! 🐸🙏🦅

In response Jared Basso to his Publication

yes that is my sense too. just to think about the logistics of this. wow

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

It's not ad libbed? No artistic license? No one goes off script. I'm running out of popcorn!

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

is intermission over yet???

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

In response Coos Mama to his Publication

well done!!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Looking glass

Everyone plays a part and they are given their lines exactly as the script is written.

exactly that

It was over before it started ?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Looking glass scripted.

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Biden is always reading a teleprompter or he has an earpiece in. He get a run down of all questions which all happen to be softball questions. Kamala was the absolute worst candidate out of all the candidates. His press secretary doesnt have a clue what she is doing. She is also getting a run down of all the questions before she speaks. Seems pretty movieish to me.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Here favorite answer, "I'll get back to you on that." Nobody can beat POTUS'S press secritary.

(1) Show this thread

I think the 'moves' we are currently watching, are 'scripted'. I believe that everything has already been played out, and justice has been measured out. What we have now, is the 'unveiling'...the 'revelation'... to the public. We, the public, are in a coma induced by the media lying to us for the past 50+ years....how do you 'wake up' the Matrix...the public? ...you show them...you do not 'tell' them...you show them.

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

I think it suggests nothing is real. The events you are witnessing happened 2000 years ago, in the NOW. The script we are seeing was written before the foundations of the world and we watching the part of the movie where no one goes off script. Question is...what happens when this concludes? Exciting times.

In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication

What? apologies, your logic is unsound. Your time metaphor is a paradox and a logical fallacy. this entire statement is a non-sequitor: it dies not follow. The Laws of Physics can prove time passes; such as entropy. An ice cube melts, but cannot reverse course. What we are witnessing happened 2000 years ago? Anno Domini 20?
Stay GROUNDED.
1. Fact: Washington DC is surrounded by fencing and barbed wire.
2. Fact: NG Troops are in DC - under the command of FEMA and Nordquist.
3. Fact: 5K NG troops have been sworn in as U.S. Marshals.
4. There is abundant evidence the election was stolen

(1) Show this thread

I wonder if we should be buying AMC stock?

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Silver!!

(1) Show this thread

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

all i can say is my family still thinks I'm nuts. they have seen and heard nothing to validate any red pilling we have tried. wtf?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Rdy. Qtime. to her Publication

I feel ya! Hold the line! God wins!

(3) Show this thread

Are you asking why is one "a movie" and the other is "a scripted movie"?

I think this weekend will be very interesting.

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

A script is planned in advanced. We are asked to "trust the plan" as well. This has been a long running script with many moves and countermoves. Praying it ends soon.

All the world is a stage and we are mere the audience.#observants

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Every actor has a role to play. Reminds me of Misery.

Because, everything on a "screen" is fake.