Q only uses the phrase "You are Watching A Movie" once in #813 and "You are watching a 'scripted' movie in once #1450...

What do YOU think that phrase means?

I think it suggests nothing is real. The events you are witnessing happened 2000 years ago, in the NOW. The script we are seeing was written before the foundations of the world and we watching the part of the movie where no one goes off script. Question is...what happens when this concludes? Exciting times.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NotAfraid in this post can reply

In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication

What? apologies, your logic is unsound. Your time metaphor is a paradox and a logical fallacy. this entire statement is a non-sequitor: it dies not follow. The Laws of Physics can prove time passes; such as entropy. An ice cube melts, but cannot reverse course. What we are witnessing happened 2000 years ago? Anno Domini 20?
Stay GROUNDED.
1. Fact: Washington DC is surrounded by fencing and barbed wire.
2. Fact: NG Troops are in DC - under the command of FEMA and Nordquist.
3. Fact: 5K NG troops have been sworn in as U.S. Marshals.
4. There is abundant evidence the election was stolen

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

I do not dispute your 4 facts. The question was about watching a movie and what do I think it means? I gave my opinion. My opinion is based on my faith that Christ won the battle over evil when He walked out of rhe grave with the keys to hell and death. The Lamb was crucified before the foundations of the world. Yet we did not see this happen for many years. Time is an illussion. We are witnessing Christ in the grave and we are with him. wwg1wga. My opinion which can be wrong.

(1) Show this thread