God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m typically just a voyeur of your posts 👀
Maybe I’ll start commenting with those little dot comms ☺️
You certainly have a way with lifting us troops 💜

:)

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

Must be I don't comment enough, I will try to do better VK

I was beaten up on Twitter and other SM on first sccounts like everyone else. Came on here under a friends account for the first few months after Twitter, then my own account, but didnt comment for almost a year. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Got the feel and it was welcoming, open, fun, and I feel at home now. TY VK, and all of you here for welcoming arms!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

It means the world to people I’m sure VK. Thank you so much for your time and engagement with us anons.

I still remember the day years ago you sent me a DM and followed me back on Twitter. You were the one who truly made me feel a part of this movement even though I’m all the way in Aussie land.

Always sending positive vibes to you and your loved ones mate!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🕒🕝🕧🏁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is ALL about having conversations!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙂and God and Love!!! ;-)

(1) Show this thread

We need more people to chime in.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

Thanks, but I really don't care about my follower numbers. I don't care about monetizing my content. I'm on fb, twatter, Gab, Truth, t.me & here for the content I can share to the various platforms to help wake up the normies while keeping current on the storm. Some original content but mostly y'all have already done the heavy lifting & credit where credit is due. Thanks for that! The sole reason I got on au was to follow VK but I found numerous other twatter-banned anons like Martin so it's a win-win for me. I'll go wherever I can find you wonderful, magnificent & gracious patriots. Like the man said:

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Thanks for that.

Very nice of you

Getting close to 2yr anniversary

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

yea, been a few years now. lets gitter done

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Hopefully within the next decade, why not procrastinate for a few more Years?
The secrets we know are fun to chat with everyone and nothing is ever announced to the World!📢😡🤮
Millions more getting affected with more lies/bs Vax’s, keep up the good work!👍

(4) Show this thread

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

I check your page first thing in the morning daily. Good times for sure!

I love each and everyone of you.

FJB .......Trump is my President

AU should have peoples profiles across the top like TS so we can go right to the profile ..

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

GM VK,
yoShane Browning mentioned you on a Twitter live ( last post around 2:25-2:45).
someone asked, Are you & VK related?

https://twitter.com/vvission123/status/1552542703140888578?s=21&t=K_C12DPCQKmiscutXyRpMQ

Vk is good, VK is trying to do good while recognizing his past, VK is reborn, VK shouldn’t be here …. VK can’t see past 2023 because he goes back…. Not going to throw my Fam under the bus ( by outing them).

Going to be lots of surprised people …when we find out who is who & what is what

Lots on Time travel

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=I+try+to+follow+anyone+that+comments+on+a+post+on+AU

There Is A Big A I Cube Like Thing That No One Fully Understands
Please Join Us When Our Trumpets Sound Again

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

THANK GOD FOR ANON UP!!!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Christ follower, wife, mom. ✝️😉🇺🇸 Ordinary people empowered by God, working together wherever we are.

Followed since twitter. Like it here better than Truth Social, it’s more like twitter. Thanks for always giving great info.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

FYI, I wanted to mention to you and others on here, I'm not stalking you, I just go to your profile to see what you have to say each day. Which is technically, stalking; sorry. I had heard so many people quoting you on other SM, that you were like this elusive Q guru, that others would mimic and pretend to be. AU is a bit glitchy on my mac and I only get a few posts and have to refresh to see any new ones, or go to profiles to catch up.

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

we are valkers!! lol

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

we are valkers!! lol

(5) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

*Click on "Home" should show just the posts of those you follow.

-There is also the "Who to follow" section, but, it would be nice to scroll through a general section of what is being posted when looking for new posts / info.

But, Great Idea! >@adminiatrator , please create section for seeing each AnonUp post when posted.

Here's a few others that I bookmark to look up info/news/inspiration-

@kimrunner
@cowboyw2b
@lmickeyd
@JohnnyQ
@doqholliday

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Golden Times to her Publication

This is such an honor to be included with these Patriots 💕
I am sorry that I just saw your post 😊

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

You are such an inspiration!!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

❣️

We’re all one big family here.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Family IS Everything !

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

(2) Show this thread