God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

I try to follow anyone that comments on a post on AU.

FYI, I wanted to mention to you and others on here, I'm not stalking you, I just go to your profile to see what you have to say each day. Which is technically, stalking; sorry. I had heard so many people quoting you on other SM, that you were like this elusive Q guru, that others would mimic and pretend to be. AU is a bit glitchy on my mac and I only get a few posts and have to refresh to see any new ones, or go to profiles to catch up.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

we are valkers!! lol

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

we are valkers!! lol

we are valkers!! lol

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

🤣🤣 I am right there with you! I search VK to get to his home page first every time I come here - THEN I check out my Home feed. His page often leads me to others' pages that can be interesting. Even though I follow various people, their posts don't always show up in my home feed so this works for me. I prefer the term "lurker" to "stalker."

I have also been working hard on keeping my energy/vibe up even when reading negative news, and AU helps tremendously with that when I am on my computer rather than outdoors.

I never considered myself a stalker until you mentioned it 🤭🤣. I am sure VK won't mind.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication

I sure hope not. ☺️

(1) Show this thread