Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

Only people mentioned by @ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

Welcome! 😀. Once you get used to it, I think you will love it here and you will find your favs to follow as well. Good suggestions below…at least to get you started. ❤️👍

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

That’s funy, I dont see the comments unless I click onthe comment button.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Welcome! We are all family here. 💕

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Welcome!! I've been here for a minute. I came over from WeGo. You're gonna love this site. But know that just like any other site there is bad information here. You'll figure it out. Find posts that interest you and go to that persons profile page. See who they follow. I'll follow you and you can go from there. Again...Welcome to AU!! Buckle up!! Your perspective is about to change!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I found some folks over here who kicked off Twit like yours truly & also found some people who are also on Gab

I actually went to the Explore feed to see who I resonated with, and checked in on who they were following to see if even more resonated with me

It can take a while but that's ok - I prefer to be a smaller account & be able to touch base more personally with my homies 🤗

i find someone i can connect with and then check out who they follow❤️

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Also Martingeddes and Jimbo66

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Don't forget kimrunner!

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Start with VK, Cowboy and Doq... Check out who they follow.
Welcome to the party on AU.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just so you know comments that you make do not show up in your feed or anyone elses, only original posts show up in the feed until someone reposts them.
I say that to say that you dont see the comments without looking for them.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Check the comments and who makes them and then just go with what resonates with you, your heart.

You can talk to most anyone here as long as you are civil most here will engage in discussions on any subject without judgement or anger for the most part.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree!!!

(1) Show this thread

If you skip the comments you are missing many treasures! I liken AU to sitting around a campfire with friends talking, we all bring something to the conversation.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I skip the comments a lot for the simple reason that you lose you place and have to go all the way through the feed again. There should be a back button that goes to where you were in the feed before you checked the comments. @administration?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I do not post much... But always am in conversations within the posts. That is where AU gets really interesting. Full of debate (healthy) full of info, and sometimes the best laughs I have all day!!! I feel like I can throw whatever crazy connection my brain makes into comments, but too shy to post...

(4) Show this thread

🙏🏼❤️🥰🙌🏻
#FamilyIsEverything

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Welcome to AU! ❤️

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Just takes a little TIME
Soon, you will be soaring along.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Welcome to the greatest platform to ever exist😊 We call it HOME😉 scroll some threads, you will find those on your frequency😊 this place is amazing! Way too many good souls here to try to point some out. Every acct is special to me. Put ya feelers out, you will find them😉

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

By reading comments is how I mostly find the ones I resonate with.
💚🌟💚

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

When I find an account I like, I explore their ‘Following’ list and usually find more accounts with good content. It’s interesting seeing how people are connected. Welcome to the AU family.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

If you find a post(s) that you find resonates
you can bring up the list of people that liked it
the little🔽 on the bottom right of the post.
Or add the people that are helpful.
Deliberate searching might not work very well.
Hashtag usage seems low on here.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Welcome Home 💞

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

As you read through comments from a post just click on the comments that resonate with you and follow🙋‍♀️

Not sure. If I like a post, I go to the account by visiting their page...

SIMPLY LOOK THROUGH THE POSTS FOR THE MOST LIKES OR WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND FOLLOW.

What i will suggest is.....

Follow those who Follow what Q has mentioned.

follow FACTS,
CREDIBLE SOURCES.

DON'T FOLLOW just big names with tons of follows. Most likely they'll lead you in the wrong direction. DON'T FOLLOW sources like "before it was news" or other posts from shady sources like that. They prey on your HOPIUM

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Follow Vincent Kennedy and you will find everyone, we all followed him here from twitter and its the best anon family anywhere! The only platform that has no shills, at least not for long 😆

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Since you are at 17 likes, I will like this post this way❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Welcome to AU!! We R With You!! 😊💕

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Vincent re-posts some AU accounts often. Those I believe you should follow

17 that have helped me either question things and/or generate +vibes ❤️

@sarahconnor
@quilibet
@anon777
@cdnPatriot113
@sirhuckleberry
@johnnyQ
@tank_ultra_patriot
@katisthesea3
@hiiipow3r
@administrator
@martingeddes
@dovetail1221
@cowboyw2b
@time4U2know
@kimrunner
@docholliday
@vincentkennedy

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

I think that's@doqholliday, and very worth following! I wonder if he's austere on another platform, or Goldie's husband.

Nice list, thanks, adding...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Thank you, very much...

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Welcome to AU!...i think for me it i look for post that vibe for me...love it here