God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

I try to follow anyone that comments on a post on AU.

It means the world to people I’m sure VK. Thank you so much for your time and engagement with us anons.

I still remember the day years ago you sent me a DM and followed me back on Twitter. You were the one who truly made me feel a part of this movement even though I’m all the way in Aussie land.

Always sending positive vibes to you and your loved ones mate!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts