I have used the fooked button a few times on AU to remove a spammer. Hardly ever blocked anyone. Occasionally pine for a mute; the odd person still tries to get attention by mentioning lots of "notable" accounts in a post. If they keep doing it, I just block. Emotionally AU is easy peasy to be on. The vibe is high and those who speak from ego just don't find a receptive audience, so stay away. Hold the reader's interest in mind, and only hit "publish" if there's value to them.

The jury is still out on TS. It may take the cultural shock of the Great Awakening (and mass awareness of media brainwashing, genetic poisoning, slave masters, etc) to get people to behave differently. Initially it will get much worse as scared and upset people tend not to be polite people. It's like we're all at different consciousness levels, and you should only try to interface with adjacencies, not jump levels.

What makes this place and anons unique is the fact that we don’t know exactly what will happen or when. We still hold the line and keep the vibe high because at the end of the day God wins and we know that in our heart of hearts. So we don’t get caught up in the BS. None of us can ever be 100% in our “assumptions” of the outcome but we collectively know it will happen. We are single handidly manifesting the destruction of the deep state as a family. I did not vote for Trump because of the man, I voted for Trump because I felt something special in him. And he see’s what we all see in the world, the amazing human race and love for one and other that has been stolen from us. For generations! Trump is the wrecking ball that will destroy it. It will be our job to rebuild it in Gods vision he always had for us! And by God we will!! soon!!#GodWins#AnonFamily#TheyFooked

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

would we be here without a *Q or a *Plan..would the events/evils
alone caused by a cabal since Trump arrived been enough for
these sites to formulate, to keep on keeping on just for desires of
justice and freedom

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Well said!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Agree, well said! 😇

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Exactly!

💖Yes, God Wins!!! God has already Won!!!💖🙏☀️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Amen anen! ❤️✨✨

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎 God Wins!!! Love Wins!!!

In support of what you are saying, there are beliefs and then there is the sense of knowing which in my mind is more powerful. I feel strongly that the positive outcome for all is a strong sense of knowing. Thanks to the "all"who are fighting and willing for a peaceful, beautiful world with love and healing for all.