Iā€™m not one to ask for prayer, but my baby is headed to Europe, as a dad I leave it in Gods hand, but ask for prayer

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Love and prayers. ā¤ļøšŸ™

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

šŸ™šŸ™

šŸ™

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,ā™¾ļøšŸ’«ā™¾ļø

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godā€™s word

In response American Girl to her Publication

TYVM

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

šŸ’ŖšŸ™

Lord keep a watchful eye on Paul's daughter as she heads overseas. Bless her time there with safety, sanity, and the beauty of your creation. In Jesus name I pray.šŸ™

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ™

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godā€™s word

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jayson, thanks, it means more than you can ever know

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I know how you feel. My Grandson is going to Europe in a few months. Praying for your baby's safe return.šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Prayers for safe travel and safety til return.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ šŸŽ¶ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything šŸ’— šŸ’™šŸ’š

šŸ™ Praying

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

TYVM

(1) Show this thread

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningšŸ’ššŸŒŸšŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

šŸ’ššŸŒŸšŸ’š

In the name of Yeshua, please defend this child, protect them with your power, slay any evil that would even think to bring harm to the child. Please give peace and confidence for the father, in you, Yeshua. Allow this trip for the child to be an enlightening experience, so they may also become a lover and warrior of your army. AMEN!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ā¤ļøUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. šŸ¤¬ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Godā€™s got this!! Put this in His loving and willing hands and then have the faith it is done. Youā€™ll feel alot better knowing that even though you have no control God does and thereā€™s no better protectionšŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Faith is tough, but itā€™s real

(1) Show this thread

Hedge of protection around your child IN JESUS MIGHTY name, brother.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

That means a lot Steph

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

As always, you get to the issue, and I thank you

(2) Show this thread

Hedge of protection around your child IN JESUS MIGHTY name, brother.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

May God bless your child and keep him/ her safe.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

TYVM fren

(1) Show this thread

Here is what I do to protect loved ones.
It's ok to protect loved ones without their permission, imo, but should not be done on stranger without their permission, imo.

Surround them with a bubble of energy which only allows in beneficial energy, and blocks all other energy.
Call upon 4 angels and station them to watch the loved ones flanks at all times, and protect them by all means necessary.

"angels on the sidelines, present but unused...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ieeYF2hvfo

I prayed to Michael, since sheā€™s a warrior

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Dear Lord, keep thos child safe from harm as she travels šŸ™

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

My prayer exactly

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Here we are again Heavenly Father asking you to Pick-up one of Your Children in the Travels to Europe. Stay in Paul's Baby's Heart. Reassure Paul daily his Child is Safe with You. Give Paul the Faith he'll need to feel at ease. Amen Father

In response connie wright to her Publication

TYSVM!!!!

(1) Show this thread

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR PROTECTION FOR PAUL ROBB ...SON/ DAUGHTER THAT IS TRAVELING TO EUROPE TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT THEM ON FOREIGN SOIL WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS AMEN WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

OMG, TYSooooooM

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Crying and thankful

(2) Show this thread

šŸ™šŸ™

šŸ™

šŸ™