A lost continent would be a non-island. 😜😎

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

lol

I wonder how much land these evil fuckers have been hiding for themselves while pretending there's too many people and we haven't got enough land for food.

I bet you that there is at least double the land that we are told. These people are so evil and greedy that it might even be more than that.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i was thinking yesterday about this,anon island I reckon it's whats behind Antarctica...

That took a re readπŸ™„ ,cleverπŸ™‚

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

North of Greenland is the Rupes Nigra and the four islands. One of them is ideal for Anon Island ...

Permaculture farm / rancher in East TN. X-mil in previous endeavors.

I like the way you think and pun - there!

🏝🏝witty witty 🏝🏝

Good One! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

🀣 very punny!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❀️😎

🀣🀣🀣