AU allows up to ten images at once, but there is a nice cadence to the Twatter limit of four at a time when telling a story. Also I notice a lot of people on AU only look at the first image and don't realise there are more; the bars overlaid are a bit too subtle.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Beautiful pictures, Martin. Thanks for sharing.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Beautiful Martin! ❤️😊

yes i loved the twitter setup
bc you could click on any of them to see better

not sure about anyone else, but re au's setup,
for me, a lot of times, the pics won't slide
to the next, so i have to bookmark to look thru them,
not sure why this happens, but more often than not

and unfortunately, my b'marks pile up and sometimes
i forget to go back and look...

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Also, here on AU it takes forever for photos to actually appear and the same goes for videos to play. I'd love to see more photos/memes and watch more videos but AU makes it very hard to do. I usually just keep scrolling instead of waiting 5 (or way more) minutes to watch a one-minute video to find out wasn't much at all because I've already seen it or it's something I'm not interested in. Since some people post videos with no description, I have to view them before I know.
I don't know if it's any better on a phone, I use my laptop.
I do like AU A LOT more than TS since TS censors posts.

Absolutely love this set Martin!! Beautiful.

Gorgeous!! Love your work. Can't say it enough, appreciate that you share with us. 💕

personally, i prefer the ‘spread’ preview that shows all images attached, so that you know they’re there. maybe Koba@administrator can work in a new image preview to AU v2 :)

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Always look at all of them Martin, love this batch😎

I like the collage format in Twatter of the four and the thumbnail sizing when pasted into the comment on Twatter too.

PS - I ❤️#4 no j/k, scares anyone Chinese I have told that to👇 .

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Does truth look like it has ultra violet aspects to you? if we put it thru ultra violet light filter are there hidden messages? like tje invisible ink pen writing that can only be seen in iltra violet light?

(1) Show this thread

True!

i love the lighthouse pic.❤️❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Would be nice to have a carousel option.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Your photos are beautiful, Martin!