Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Ever see rhe movie Area 51? where a team of 4 makes their way into area 51 and finds shocking underground activities , childrens toys, body parts etc..

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Never seen it. I will have to look it up! That sounds horrifying 😳

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

the earthquakes that were around china lake last year were pretty interesting. isnt that around area 51?

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

Area 51 is in Nevada. There were a lot of earthquakes in that area in 2019. There were also a lot of earthquakes around Denver, Colorado around that same time. There are tunnels underneath the Denver airport, also a lot of satanic symbology all over the airport.

(1) Show this thread

Contributor for The Republic Post Informer, a Division of ON-AIR Media U.S. https://gab.com/UnrealCJT https://wego.social/CJTaylor

Bob Lazar wasn't lying for the past 40 years, so this is not too likely.

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

God Willing this will happen fast. ]:)

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

WE NEED MORE INFO ON THIS AREA 51/CHILDREN RAID. THAT'S HUGE! WHERE CAN WE DIG?#Patriots
💥OBVIOUSLY JOE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...💥👀 SEE? 💥MILITARY IS DEFINITELY IN CONTROL.#GODSPEED#SaveTheChildren #tbiytc

charlie freak talks about this. multi-gen people never exposed to the sunlight have evolved bigger eyes, ears and translucent skin.

In response Momma Lion to his Publication

SO sad! I listened to something talking about how the tents put up in Central Park during COVID shit down last year were actually placed there to rescue children from undergroind tunnels. They said unfortunately a lot of those poor babies didnt make it because they had never been above ground and their weak bodies couldn't handle the pressure difference. I posted the sound cloud to my page. I hope all the people resposible die slow painful deaths 🤬

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

The Q project is complete. The children have been saved. Q told us "nothing can stop what's coming."

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

I also remember reading about 2 million people that signed up to "storm Area 51" back in late 2019 (probably when the extraction of the children was actually happening) I never heard of anyone actually doing it, but I do agree with you that was the black hats attempting to interfer with operations. Q has always been able to counter the enemy though.

(2) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

CHECK MY PAGE YOU LL SEE IT ALL

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Patriots have delivered amazing information that lead me to the research I needed to help me understand what is going on there. Sick monsters! ThanQ!

(1) Show this thread

Make Free #Bitcoin Hourly: https://freebitco.in/?r=3013476 Telegram: https://t.me/QPatriot17

because you have to *ask yourself the questions* and *think about the questions*

the answer arrives to your subconscious

This is called *RESTARTING*

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication

First off, what an AWESOME meme! Secondly, our dear president may have started as the biblical Cyrus, but has risen to a biblical King David! I don't think the world has seen anything like what's happening now since David's time. Jesus is our Savior, and His servant is Trump.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication

That's Eye's artwork!
Is that you, Eye?
Love your tenacity and patriotism. :)

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins!

(3) Show this thread

God Bless Our Great Country and The President of the United States..Donald Trump...Thank Q for everything...WWG1WGA...

There was a drop that I read Saying Feb 12,2021 End of Area 51!!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Mine ThreeX to her Publication

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

In response Mine ThreeX to her Publication

you have that Q drop. cant find it.

(2) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Was always children.
When Jfk asked about the Greys he wasnt referring to Aliens, it was children. Experiments & never seeing sunlight has caused this.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

We had a few Earthquakes too, which stands for a "cleaning" out. I keep praying for our brave Military hero's that, went in.... please include them in your Prayers too. 🙏💪

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I saw where someone had posted they were cross breeding humans and animals and came up with these alien looking children. Not sure how true it is. The photos were compelling.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

heard about that floor 8 or 6 in DuLCE not 51

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

OMG - This never occured to me. Where weren't children held against their will?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The better known part of Area 51 - if you want to look at it that way - was about the tech & space ships they built among other things

But I heard quite a bit about those underground bases the last few years & how the tunnels connect them to one another, & this is how trafficking can be done out of sight. Not to mention the sick things they do to the children - it's really horrible, & there may be even worse things I haven't heard about yet 😢

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes! The DUMBs are connected. Started researching last night. SICK PEOPLE 😭😡

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

it was area 52 i heard that about as well, few years back now, it was a documentary with an ex military guy, saying people couldnt handle what was really going on

im sure it was the ex fbi guy ted gunnerson that was interviewing him., he kept going on about the blood curdling screams of children in the facility

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Read book "Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" by Annie Jacobsen.
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/rukwhJiTbdw

The Government Surgically Altered Disabled Children to Look Like Aliens - YouTube

Taken from JRE #1299 w/Annie Jacobsen: https://youtu.be/5VoVIpIzj_c

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

WTH. The DUMBs are connected, yes. make sense. Also hiding tech and hidden historic artifects.

All that alien bluebeam BS was a cover story to hide/distract from the sick truth.#SaveOurChildren

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I remeber a video with a guy named Bob Lazar (Lazzar?) that claimed to have worked at Area 51 reverse engineering a space craft. There may be clues in that video that I didn't pick up on at the time that I watched it. I'll have to "circle back" to that video again LoL

In response Ron Peterman to his Publication

Thanks for this info! I will definitely be looking him up!

(1) Show this thread

No! I. Can. Not.

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

Ugh, I know 😩 It just makes too much sense though. Sick, nasty people. I hope their master has a really hot corner of hell reserved for them 😡

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Damn! That never even crossed my radar...I guess it makes sense though. Area 51 was given up by Truman for Alien Tech after the Nazi's offered it up for their "asylum." More to come for sure...

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Damn! That never even crossed my radar...I guess it makes sense though. Area 51 was given up by Truman for Alien Tech after the Nazi's offered it up for their "asylum." More to come for sure...

Right?!?! I can't believe I never thought about this sooner. Especially knowing what Americas biggest secret is, and it ain't Aliens 🤢

(1) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Phil Schneider?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Yep. He made it very clear that it wasnt an alien.

(3) Show this thread

i check out GhostEzra quite a bit and have not seen any of that info

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

I believe this was posted on Gab on Jan 4th

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Robin Lages to his Publication

Calling out 3 lies of GhostEzra, he has ZERO credibility with me. If I can find this information through credible research I will believe it. I won't believe it based on it coming from him though. He may tell 9 truths, but knowingly lying 1 time and then blocking people for calling out the truth (with proof) will make your credibility go away in my eyes. We are all wrong... just admit it and move on.

(2) Show this thread

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Except its Feb 4th now

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

Did you delete and post this 500 times to make sure I saw it? I appreciate it, but my calendar is working just fine 😂

(1) Show this thread

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Except its Feb 4th now

Except its Feb 4th now

Except its Feb 4th now