Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me πŸ’š

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

I also remember reading about 2 million people that signed up to "storm Area 51" back in late 2019 (probably when the extraction of the children was actually happening) I never heard of anyone actually doing it, but I do agree with you that was the black hats attempting to interfer with operations. Q has always been able to counter the enemy though.

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

The Q project is complete. The children have been saved. Q told us "nothing can stop what's coming."