Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me πŸ’š

I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bewatermyfriend in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Yep. He made it very clear that it wasnt an alien.

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yeah he kind of did, actually. He was uncomfortable.

(1) Show this thread

Phil Schneider?

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

No, I actually didn't know about him. The guy I'm talking about is probably more famous in that realm - or like, well-known to have spoken out. Oh! Lazar?

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Phil Schneider, there are so many videos on youtube, which one to watch? I watched one where he talks about how he lost his fingers and failly lost his life. I don't remember the kids where to look? do I have to watch them all?

(2) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It takes me a lot of going back and relistening or rewatching stuff. The brainwashing definitely runs deep. Feels like you have to force yourself to see what's right in front of you πŸ₯΄

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

It should get easier. It is exhausting though. I actually used to save and bookmark stuff, but broke my laptop twice within the year - so I kind of have to just go with the flow at this point. See where different info/accts take me. See with the heart.

(1) Show this thread