#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This one is a hard one for me. Would like to say 1, but I have a hard time thinking POTUS would be dupped by much. He is so strategic, plus he had to know it was coming - reverse engineered sort of thing.

I've always said if a bad situation arises for POTUS and he has to make a decision, what happens if he only had 10 sh*tty options available to choose from based on that bad situation? He has to pick the best of the PooPoo options...none are ideal but it is what it is.

+ what you said in the past has always stuck with me. Not sure if your opinion has changed or not.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

bring in post 1010... a binary post...[not all]

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

They do not kill.
Death is only on TV.
Duped.
They are all cures.
why 3-4 jabs
They poisoned us from birth.

Disease is the pedos.
lockdown was to hunt them
Vax is their death.

Roe V Wade.
Children rescue all but done

patriots in control.
if not we have all been duped.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

regarding VK’s post. Military delivering a vax within 48 hours . Seriously? Why would we trust the Military trying to jab us for any fookin reason?

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

US Mil developed vax against all forms of flu/corona... thinking its the anti malaria vax we were all given years ago..zero CV deaths in Mil until the mRNA was given...many twists and turns...Mil Int did not listen to those in the know. Q team very aware (not just US team)

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

48 hour deployment...think aerial...think already used

(2) Show this thread

I think it was a choice made among bad and worse options, and maybe something along the lines of#3. But I think he also set up military to distribute so they could switch out at least some with saline and minimize the losses.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

I feel like Trump pushed for Therapies, Light Treatments... Detoxing.. in his own way.. because he couldn't come out right and say it...

I feel the White Hats knew about the great culling and actually replaced some of the really horrible shots...while leaving 5% deadly...it was going to be so much worse.

Everyone has Free Will. Everyone that took a shot, took a chance and made that decision.

When you break it down like this.. all that really matters.. is that their decisions were made by Free Will and Death is Not the end... 🤍🕊⚔⚔🤍🕊 as you awaken.. your fear of death and sickness disappears... and as you rely more on your intuition and inner guidance...you trust yourself and God more than any government or doctor..

🤍🤍🙌✨✨✨🌼🕊🕊🕊🕊⚔

and for those still taking the shot and virtue signaling..it will be to their own demise..they are not going to take part in the golden age of liberation and abundance...atleast not in this incarnation

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

So maybe the 4/6%lost forever Q refers to is that 5%...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Certainly gives a different meaning to “the end won’t be for everyone.”

(2) Show this thread

dup[P]ed

sooooo many 16s and Ps showing up lately.
Have to wonder what is coming...

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

It is Spirit over Flesh anywho, as increasing real-eyes see, attempts will become more and more futile, God Always Won.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the vaccine industry is the biowarfare, don't twist that into the picture of good purpose. Name one vaccine that is proven protection against anything? We know the release of a bacterial agent for instance, would likely wipe out all of us. Airplane dusting with zyklon B. No vaccine can save you from that.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Great post. If we look at dup vs. dupe, it aligns with your screencap. Trump opened the biowarfare infrastructure by rolling out the vax.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Also seems like there were placebos as well...wonder who was behind it all!

https://howbad.info/

https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/108603515661785161

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Also...

(2) Show this thread