#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This one is a hard one for me. Would like to say 1, but I have a hard time thinking POTUS would be dupped by much. He is so strategic, plus he had to know it was coming - reverse engineered sort of thing.

I've always said if a bad situation arises for POTUS and he has to make a decision, what happens if he only had 10 sh*tty options available to choose from based on that bad situation? He has to pick the best of the PooPoo options...none are ideal but it is what it is.

+ what you said in the past has always stuck with me. Not sure if your opinion has changed or not.

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

sooooo many 16s and Ps showing up lately.
Have to wonder what is coming...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

agreed

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

President Trump, I believe has to use a play on words. Alternative therapeutics were discussed early on that would be considered vaccinations. The current jabs are not considered vaccines-the definitions were manipulated. He may have said he has been vaccinated however, with what and by what definition? Discernment is a must. Regardless, the current jabs are not FDA approved and are still experimental with data being manipulated and concealed. We need to think for ourselves and what resonates within-not depend on others blindly to make decisions for us no matter who they are. President Trump was very clear early on the choice is ours.

(2) Show this thread