#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This one is a hard one for me. Would like to say 1, but I have a hard time thinking POTUS would be dupped by much. He is so strategic, plus he had to know it was coming - reverse engineered sort of thing.

I've always said if a bad situation arises for POTUS and he has to make a decision, what happens if he only had 10 sh*tty options available to choose from based on that bad situation? He has to pick the best of the PooPoo options...none are ideal but it is what it is.

+ what you said in the past has always stuck with me. Not sure if your opinion has changed or not.

I feel like Trump pushed for Therapies, Light Treatments... Detoxing.. in his own way.. because he couldn't come out right and say it...

I feel the White Hats knew about the great culling and actually replaced some of the really horrible shots...while leaving 5% deadly...it was going to be so much worse.

Everyone has Free Will. Everyone that took a shot, took a chance and made that decision.

When you break it down like this.. all that really matters.. is that their decisions were made by Free Will and Death is Not the end... πŸ€πŸ•Šβš”βš”πŸ€πŸ•Š as you awaken.. your fear of death and sickness disappears... and as you rely more on your intuition and inner guidance...you trust yourself and God more than any government or doctor..

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™Œβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒΌπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Šβš”

and for those still taking the shot and virtue signaling..it will be to their own demise..they are not going to take part in the golden age of liberation and abundance...atleast not in this incarnation

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Certainly gives a different meaning to β€œthe end won’t be for everyone.”

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

So maybe the 4/6%lost forever Q refers to is that 5%...