I am not only unvaccinated, I am unhysterectomied and unmastectomied too. That's because I don't need any of these procedures done to me; they just don't apply.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am getting more and more of my vaxxed friends asking me about the clot shot lately. I literally can’t talk to them about it because I know what their future holds and I can not tell them that! It is going to be very rough this winter. VAIDS is real and we will see the results in full swing this winter. I also do not beleive that there are as many people vaxxed as they claim. Hence the hard push, the vaxxed are gonna start to drop and the unvaxxed (control group) will be fine. This is what they are most afraid of. We the pure bloods are ruining their plans. Keep holding brother!!! Can’t wait to see you on anon island for the big party when this is all over!!

Quite a few have asked me over the past few months about it too at work, It seems they are getting curious about it all. Strange how they laugh at us for saying things, but when they realise somethings wrong they come back to ask about it.

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @The_Truth_is_out_there in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spoco Simki, click on at the bottom under it