I am not only unvaccinated, I am unhysterectomied and unmastectomied too. That's because I don't need any of these procedures done to me; they just don't apply.

I am getting more and more of my vaxxed friends asking me about the clot shot lately. I literally can’t talk to them about it because I know what their future holds and I can not tell them that! It is going to be very rough this winter. VAIDS is real and we will see the results in full swing this winter. I also do not beleive that there are as many people vaxxed as they claim. Hence the hard push, the vaxxed are gonna start to drop and the unvaxxed (control group) will be fine. This is what they are most afraid of. We the pure bloods are ruining their plans. Keep holding brother!!! Can’t wait to see you on anon island for the big party when this is all over!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

I am right there with you. Just spoke with a 30 year friend who shotup pfizer 3x. Now has Neurological Function Disorder. Has many mini stokes, a clot in her lung and Narcolepsy. The best I know to offer is this https://youngofficial.com/product/beyond-tangy-tangerine-2-0-citrus-peach-fusion/?go=2
I reversed my thyroid cancer with it in 2013 and still take it. It seems to be helping many of my friends who have jabbed.
I praise God for you heart and strength and that we have one another going into this winter.

keep holding the line brothers and sisters💪🙏❤️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if t…
https://biblehub.com/mark/16-18.htm
they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall in no wise hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

My brother, cousins and I made a pact before all this madness, that if anything pertaing to our health was going down the tubes or if there might be an area of concern that we would tell one another. I haven’t talked with any of them in almost a year having been uninvited to my precious Aunt’s 100th birthday because I am unvaxxed. Sure enough, the phone rang last night and it was my brother telling me about numerous things going wrong in his body. I listened, I was kind, I thanked him for calling and asked to keep me posted. He has always been very good at ‘reporting’. The first of many phone calls, I assume, sigh😳

Hmmmmm, most of my family are Vaxed and boostered. They said they wanted travel and couldn't do it without the vaccine. They also get regular testing done. I don't discuss anything with them anymore because they think they know it all. They've had a couple of "covid" cases after being vaxed. One sister last year had a tumor in her left breast and is being treated. Unfortunately, I'm just waiting for bodies to start dropping. And one more thing. four of them are nurses.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

I hope the vaxxed dont drop. I am praying for a cure. Certainly wont be partying if they do drop lots of my family are vaxxed and lovely people.

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

Man made this, man can fix it. At least that’s what I’m hoping. 🤞🏻

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker, Father, Husband and Bullshit detector! Empath, Spiritial Asorber of Truth! The Future is Golden and the Past is Rusty!

Quite a few have asked me over the past few months about it too at work, It seems they are getting curious about it all. Strange how they laugh at us for saying things, but when they realise somethings wrong they come back to ask about it.