A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

XRP is only .35 cents and has the potential to go up to and beyond $10,000+ . This gives anyone opportunity to invest in something that has huge potential. Luckily there are a lot of good hearted people who have invested who are looking forward to investing into and helping others. This isnt about just having money, its about building dreams and helping humanity. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

There are many of us Humanitarians who will be helping as many people as possible all over the world including people here on AU. The goal is to help everyone and its going to happen. This is Gods plan. He wants us to help as many people as we possibly can. He wants us to lift up others in many ways and there are thousands of us Humanitarians with plans that as soon as the RV happens, we are to go and bless others. It will make more sense soon and there are things that cant be spoken about too much. Have faith and know that all of our best days are ahead… TOGETHER we will Make the whole world GREAT . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything . 11:11

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I really want to do this and be a part of this. My wish is to have an organic farm and plant nursery that is also an animal sanctuary on an acreage. And to give back to humanity by helping to spread happiness, joy and abundance. I just don't see how it's going to happen for me as I am stuck in a toxic situation with people with whom I do not resonate with. I am praying for a change and for this kind of opportunity, every day.

We all share similar dreams and visions for a reason. We see and want a brighter future and it will happen. Those people who are toxic and who dont share the same visions will fade out of our lives and those with the same come together. You will have your dream just keep the faith, keep visualizing and planning. Whether you build your own or join on with others, it will happen. God gives us these yearnings and dreams for a reason.
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

My 29 yr old son from my first marriage, who I hadn't seen in over a year a rarely spoke to for 5 yrs, because of the changes in me, text me early last week. He said, Dad i think I may have experienced something like you did. He was taking a shower 2 Sundays ago and he said he felt a light go through him and enter his heart. He thought he was going crazy or experiencing schizophrenia or something because he said thoughts of love, bliss and knowledge was enterring his mind. He came out and talked to me and he now knows his heart chakra has opened. He is a heavy equipment operator, I used to do heavy highway construction. We both have drank enough to almost ruin our lives at times. The lives we had both lived are ones that most would think would never make it. God has showed us both Love and we aren't letting go. He said something had told him I would be here to help him on his journey. something told me someone would be coming to me. I never expected it to be my son. God is Love.
💚🌟💚

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

How great is that??? So happy not only for the two of you, but all the lives you will impact. Heart chakra is just the beginning. Blessings!

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

grab it and run with it. ive not seen nor talked to my son in 15 years (his choice not mine) left my home mothers day before his 15th bday in june and lives with his father, 3 MINUTES AWAY. dont let go of your boy, this is a beautiful thing, so glad for you and your reconnection😊

(2) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Remember that all life is a journey until it becomes simply life that already … Is. Until then, there is work to be accomplished in the old earth so that one day all will know what Love …IS.

At the end of each cycle of over 25,000 years, there is always a major event which alters planetary life in such a way as to overthrow all that has gone before. Earth has now entered into a different timeline and gradually or spontaneously the change will come. We have known this for a very long time for our ancestors have told us to prepare self for that which is to come. And to seek guidance and clarification within.

Walking between the worlds (dreams) requires a fine balance and we do not want the door closed between the old and new earth until the bell tolls, until the sun flashes forth revealing what has been and what will be.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Yes...an almost obsessive behavior to do a task with no real beginning or end! Im confused...but I pray and where doors open I walk in.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I had this vision today as real as if there🙏🏻✨💞✨🏝

#FamilyIsEverything

Had dreams I was duking it out with devils last night.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

You nailed it!

❤️🙏

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread