A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

XRP is only .35 cents and has the potential to go up to and beyond $10,000+ . This gives anyone opportunity to invest in something that has huge potential. Luckily there are a lot of good hearted people who have invested who are looking forward to investing into and helping others. This isnt about just having money, its about building dreams and helping humanity. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

There are many of us Humanitarians who will be helping as many people as possible all over the world including people here on AU. The goal is to help everyone and its going to happen. This is Gods plan. He wants us to help as many people as we possibly can. He wants us to lift up others in many ways and there are thousands of us Humanitarians with plans that as soon as the RV happens, we are to go and bless others. It will make more sense soon and there are things that cant be spoken about too much. Have faith and know that all of our best days are ahead… TOGETHER we will Make the whole world GREAT . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything . 11:11

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

❤️

oh man do i have to

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

OMG Casey, You said it PERFECTLY! I wish I could speak, or even share what GOD has put on my heart! My heart has ached for so many for so long. I have served to the best that I could have.. Now, I am looking forward, to serving so much more. I just lost my spouse 3 days before Christmas. Yet, Im still looking forward to a new heavenly future.🙏❤️
WWG1WGA
IYKYK

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes- friends are our Chosen Family.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

11:11
5:5

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

LETS START NOW WITH ONE ANOTHER HERE WE SEE YOU ...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

An answer to lifetime prayers.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.
Amen.
AMEN!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

I am greatly wondering how all of this 🤔 can happen with the Great Tribulation sitting on our doorstep, but I truly know that God Wins!

I want to have a bee 🐝 farm, a community herb garden, and a medbed health center.

GOD BLESS

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

That would be a dream come true. Everything organic, no chemicals, natural.

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

My guess is this is Babylon falling and sets up a false peace. First half of tribulation. I'm in the pre-wrath rapture camp.

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Saved to my vision board:
❤️‍🔥🕊❤️‍🔥

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I really want to do this and be a part of this. My wish is to have an organic farm and plant nursery that is also an animal sanctuary on an acreage. And to give back to humanity by helping to spread happiness, joy and abundance. I just don't see how it's going to happen for me as I am stuck in a toxic situation with people with whom I do not resonate with. I am praying for a change and for this kind of opportunity, every day.

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

We all share similar dreams and visions for a reason. We see and want a brighter future and it will happen. Those people who are toxic and who dont share the same visions will fade out of our lives and those with the same come together. You will have your dream just keep the faith, keep visualizing and planning. Whether you build your own or join on with others, it will happen. God gives us these yearnings and dreams for a reason.
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

all those who followed God couldn't see how it was gonna be done yet they still stepped out on faith and trusted what God tells us AND IT WAS ACCOMPLISHED... you don't need to know all the logistics ...just stand in your unwavering Faith and FOLLOW GOD" ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

What a great message to start the day with!!!! ❤️

In response Evangelina to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

This exactly!! Plus, i believe everyone will receive financial assistance as well to make up for THEIR system of debt, and how they sold our birth certificates. Not exactly sure how it will work.

I Personally want to help as many of God's children and creations as possible.

In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication

Thats exactly what we are here to do fren! ThanQ for sharing your heart and God has a lot of incredible things ahead for all of us! God Bless You 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Thank you C… A vaccine got me very sick in 2017 till 2020.. I couldnt work ans had to abandon my artist career. Now I am starting to work and cant afford buying it. My hope is rgat we all someday can be ok! God Bless

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear that and luckily MedBeds will be here too to help! Everything will be okay and sending you a BIG HUG right back. God Bless you fren and keep your head up and thanQ!!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread