A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

XRP is only .35 cents and has the potential to go up to and beyond $10,000+ . This gives anyone opportunity to invest in something that has huge potential. Luckily there are a lot of good hearted people who have invested who are looking forward to investing into and helping others. This isnt about just having money, its about building dreams and helping humanity. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

well Whats goi ng to happen to those who dont have money and live check to check ? How can we all enjoy this ?

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

YOu can start with 20 bucks. XRP is 41 cents right now. So that would give you abt 48 tokens. That is a start. At 10000 dollars a token you cannot afford to not do this!! Forfeit buying coffees out, take lunch to work. Sell some stuff on FB marketplace you haven't used in awhile. Buy on Uphold. Don't wait.

this is what I've saying, I've been doing my humanitarian'thong' so long I'm now on the verge of struggling myself & can't help anyone when I need to be REALLY helping, this had been going on far to long in my opinion, & the jab thing, the truth it should never have got ad far ad the children being given it. But I'm here for the children mostly to relearn their tiny minds & support them

There are many of us Humanitarians who will be helping as many people as possible all over the world including people here on AU. The goal is to help everyone and its going to happen. This is Gods plan. He wants us to help as many people as we possibly can. He wants us to lift up others in many ways and there are thousands of us Humanitarians with plans that as soon as the RV happens, we are to go and bless others. It will make more sense soon and there are things that cant be spoken about too much. Have faith and know that all of our best days are ahead… TOGETHER we will Make the whole world GREAT . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything . 11:11

oh man do i have to

❤️

(14) Show this thread