Humanity.

I became disabled and found myself self medically retired from my government job at 43 and on a small disability retirement pension, not SSI.

I had it all. ordered new Harley, had a hot rod, house 4 bdrm 3 bath w/garden tube 2.5 detatched with wood shop and 1/2 bath, garden and I had a family.

I had a business on the side, was active in the community schmoozing with gov officials and my eye on job at state capital with 5 year of working in DC.

Woke up paralyzed. (Can walk now, thank you Jesus Christ.)

I lost everything. EVERYTHING. Wound up disabled, no family and homeless.

But God.

God has pursued me all my life. Im serious. Im my wilder days, im sure he kept me safe.

God had a purpose for me. But he had to humble me first.

I lived with bro and nephew for short time. Then God called me to the mountain in the wilderness to learn to walk & fight not by sight but by faith, truting him.

CONT/

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

i dont know why that fauci picture was included in my message?

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God saved my life when I had given up -what a beautiful life it has been since
I can relate to being humbled yes sir I can -God is Good

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

God bless you Ringo in mighty ways that can be used for his Glory and Kingdom in Jesus Christ.

(1) Show this thread

For sure God loves you , thank you for sharing! 🙏❤️😊

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response janice marie to her Publication

Bless you Janice! God bless you with all the fruits and gifts of the spirit, binding up evil and losing his good spirits (Hebrews 1) all about you for his glory and Kingdom in Jesus name!

Follow along. I believe God is working and beginning to bring about a great movement and outpouring of the fire of his Holy Spirit.

(1) Show this thread

About this time, middle of July 2019, God said:

"seek first my kingdom (you) and my righteousness (not by pwrs or might, but by the spirt) and i will take care of the rest".

I was obedient. Walking & fighting this WAR + in sheer faith, trusting God to be hood on his word.

And wow, what an amazing 2.5 years.

But i need sone help. Help from you. Would you help a fellow God fearing,#2A, constitutional believing,#PrayerWarrior and#Patriot?

I believe you will.

Would you like to hear more? Do you think i should write a book/s?

Would you#Pray for God to heal me and work mightily through me for his glory & for you, your family, loved ones & children...his Kingdom?

Would you also prayerfully consider helping me in this endeavor? Pray for me and for God to raise up Godly men with the spirits of Elijah, Samson, Gideon and the likes.

Patriots, nothing happens outside of petition to God via devine providence & fervent prayer in righteousness.

CONT/

General George Washington knew this well. He was recorded many times going off into the woods to find a quiet place where he could knock on the door devine providence, make his petitions but most most importantly, hear the small still voice of God.

The God chosen founders of this nation, this nation under God, knew well what the General knew. They gathered in all manner of places but they always remembered God and it is documented many times throughout the fight for liberty and independence, to be able to worship God the way God said to, not the way the crown said. You do know, that the reason for the traitorous rebellion and quest for sovereignty h independence was so they could worship God the way he says to in the bible and not the way the Crown under Roman influence said to...right? You do know?

CONT/

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

God has always carried me as well. There are so many out there with stories like yours. I have tried to help as many as I can since the passing of my husband. Just to put a smile on their face for just a day. Some cry * some hug me & make me cry. If you need anything * just ask * I don't have anything to offer except words & some money. The best is Yet to Come. I can feel it.

In response connie wright to her Publication

God bless you Connie. Follow me and let's petition God, learn, be healed, be set free and teach and rear up that great army as God leads through his Son Jesus Christ.

There is much to learn and much work to do for God and his Kingdom.

Lord, bless Connie with a great increase as she proves responsible with what you've already given her and give her your good spirits (Hebrews 1) of widsom, knowledge and self control & others any others you desire for her that she pleases you and you are magnified through her.

Connie you can read a bit more on my GFM. No obligation to give but some testimony is found there. Thank you for all your kingdom work and every prayer.

-Jon aka The Intercessor
Intercessorthe@gmail.com
https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-home-for-the-intercessor

(1) Show this thread

Wow! How different everyone’s journey! i guess everything that happened has prepared us for now! God is watching over all of us!