Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Humanity.

I became disabled and found myself self medically retired from my government job at 43 and on a small disability retirement pension, not SSI.

I had it all. ordered new Harley, had a hot rod, house 4 bdrm 3 bath w/garden tube 2.5 detatched with wood shop and 1/2 bath, garden and I had a family.

I had a business on the side, was active in the community schmoozing with gov officials and my eye on job at state capital with 5 year of working in DC.

Woke up paralyzed. (Can walk now, thank you Jesus Christ.)

I lost everything. EVERYTHING. Wound up disabled, no family and homeless.

But God.

God has pursued me all my life. Im serious. Im my wilder days, im sure he kept me safe.

God had a purpose for me. But he had to humble me first.

I lived with bro and nephew for short time. Then God called me to the mountain in the wilderness to learn to walk & fight not by sight but by faith, truting him.

CONT/

God has always carried me as well. There are so many out there with stories like yours. I have tried to help as many as I can since the passing of my husband. Just to put a smile on their face for just a day. Some cry * some hug me & make me cry. If you need anything * just ask * I don't have anything to offer except words & some money. The best is Yet to Come. I can feel it.

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response connie wright to her Publication

God bless you Connie. Follow me and let's petition God, learn, be healed, be set free and teach and rear up that great army as God leads through his Son Jesus Christ.

There is much to learn and much work to do for God and his Kingdom.

Lord, bless Connie with a great increase as she proves responsible with what you've already given her and give her your good spirits (Hebrews 1) of widsom, knowledge and self control & others any others you desire for her that she pleases you and you are magnified through her.

Connie you can read a bit more on my GFM. No obligation to give but some testimony is found there. Thank you for all your kingdom work and every prayer.

-Jon aka The Intercessor
Intercessorthe@gmail.com
https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-home-for-the-intercessor

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

love and respect 💕

(1) Show this thread