Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Humanity.

I became disabled and found myself self medically retired from my government job at 43 and on a small disability retirement pension, not SSI.

I had it all. ordered new Harley, had a hot rod, house 4 bdrm 3 bath w/garden tube 2.5 detatched with wood shop and 1/2 bath, garden and I had a family.

I had a business on the side, was active in the community schmoozing with gov officials and my eye on job at state capital with 5 year of working in DC.

Woke up paralyzed. (Can walk now, thank you Jesus Christ.)

I lost everything. EVERYTHING. Wound up disabled, no family and homeless.

But God.

God has pursued me all my life. Im serious. Im my wilder days, im sure he kept me safe.

God had a purpose for me. But he had to humble me first.

I lived with bro and nephew for short time. Then God called me to the mountain in the wilderness to learn to walk & fight not by sight but by faith, truting him.

CONT/

God saved my life when I had given up -what a beautiful life it has been since
I can relate to being humbled yes sir I can -God is Good

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

God bless you Ringo in mighty ways that can be used for his Glory and Kingdom in Jesus Christ.