Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Humanity.

I became disabled and found myself self medically retired from my government job at 43 and on a small disability retirement pension, not SSI.

I had it all. ordered new Harley, had a hot rod, house 4 bdrm 3 bath w/garden tube 2.5 detatched with wood shop and 1/2 bath, garden and I had a family.

I had a business on the side, was active in the community schmoozing with gov officials and my eye on job at state capital with 5 year of working in DC.

Woke up paralyzed. (Can walk now, thank you Jesus Christ.)

I lost everything. EVERYTHING. Wound up disabled, no family and homeless.

But God.

God has pursued me all my life. Im serious. Im my wilder days, im sure he kept me safe.

God had a purpose for me. But he had to humble me first.

I lived with bro and nephew for short time. Then God called me to the mountain in the wilderness to learn to walk & fight not by sight but by faith, truting him.

CONT/

About this time, middle of July 2019, God said:

"seek first my kingdom (you) and my righteousness (not by pwrs or might, but by the spirt) and i will take care of the rest".

I was obedient. Walking & fighting this WAR + in sheer faith, trusting God to be hood on his word.

And wow, what an amazing 2.5 years.

But i need sone help. Help from you. Would you help a fellow God fearing,#2A, constitutional believing,#PrayerWarrior and#Patriot?

I believe you will.

Would you like to hear more? Do you think i should write a book/s?

Would you#Pray for God to heal me and work mightily through me for his glory & for you, your family, loved ones & children...his Kingdom?

Would you also prayerfully consider helping me in this endeavor? Pray for me and for God to raise up Godly men with the spirits of Elijah, Samson, Gideon and the likes.

Patriots, nothing happens outside of petition to God via devine providence & fervent prayer in righteousness.

CONT/

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

General George Washington knew this well. He was recorded many times going off into the woods to find a quiet place where he could knock on the door devine providence, make his petitions but most most importantly, hear the small still voice of God.

The God chosen founders of this nation, this nation under God, knew well what the General knew. They gathered in all manner of places but they always remembered God and it is documented many times throughout the fight for liberty and independence, to be able to worship God the way God said to, not the way the crown said. You do know, that the reason for the traitorous rebellion and quest for sovereignty h independence was so they could worship God the way he says to in the bible and not the way the Crown under Roman influence said to...right? You do know?

CONT/

So much did the early settlers know and revear God that the first congress passed that the bible was the predominant "school book" for the education of the people. Yup. It has everything in it. Reading, writting, arithmetic, geography, social studies....ect.

The bible is NOT outdated.
The Constitution is not outdated.
The bill of rights is not outdated.

God is not outdated.

Prayer. It is most important & a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ is vitally important.

You want to know?

You want the truth?

You want restoration of#Liberty and#justice?

Freedom?

Then seek God's face & do it now by humbling yourselves.

Why?

Because God has a plan and God has called you too it and he'll be patient only for so long, waiting for you but if he has too, he will humble you.

And believe me, humbling yourself, will be much easier on self.

CONT/

(1) Show this thread