#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ivermectin scares [them]

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

i wonder how radiation causes parasites

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Cause parasites? Or simply stimulate them.

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

idk they gotta get into somehow.

We studied a lot of the various vectors for parasites back in my college Biology classes. Food, water, open wounds, insect bites, etc. Been a long time so I've forgotten many, but (municipal and bottled) water is definitely one likely source. Oh, did I mention vaccine jabs?

Only people mentioned by @Longrower in this post can reply

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

ahh ok im trying to piece together how nukes cause camcer. ty for your input. i never finished college lol.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Good decision. You'll make more money in the trades... As for nukes and cancer: nukes're not NEARLY as dangerous as what's being injected into the skies, our food, even the water. Long term exposure is what triggers cancer.

(1) Show this thread