#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ivermectin is trending on Twitter tonight, and, this time, the truth appears to be winning the narrative — people are waking up. :)

One example making the rounds…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPy7QqkYItQ&feature=emb_logo

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

I bought 4 packages when I was on vacation in Mexico a couple of weeks ago. No big deal. Pharmacia hooked me up! Also bought azithromycin. Cray, right? It wasn’t cheap but it wasn’t expensive either. How stupid are we in the USA to allow [them] fookers to control & effectively ban these 100% effective meds?

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Where can you buy it??

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

scares their dronie.

Grandson of a Selective Service Recruiter privileged to witness the TRUE PRIDE of HEROES anxious to SERVE for LOVE of Country.

Lets replace the Flouride(poison) added to the water supply with Ivermectin to rid the parasites from all!

Grandson of a Selective Service Recruiter privileged to witness the TRUE PRIDE of HEROES anxious to SERVE for LOVE of Country.

Lets replace the Floride(poison) added to the water supply with Ivermectin to rid the parasites from all!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I've been following some threads with IET 17, SSG Q, FLORIDASHARKMAN on TS where they are talking about parasites being the cause of most of our health problems. People are learning and paying attention. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, mesosilver, and other things I've never heard of.

Remember reading an article years ago that cancer rate in Africa is lower than much of the world. They also regularly use anti-parasitic medicines more regularly than us, even making home remedies as a preventative. Would explain the correlation.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Most likely the cure for everything

We had to get our "horse" pills from India...big question now is, will it help the our "sheep" family members that took the needle to "maintain their professions", or whatever other bullshit excuse they used at the time?

In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication

If they are like my family, no they won’t take it until their doctor says to.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication

They are using ivermectin to treat the adverse events of the shot. Having great success. One instance I can remember, is lady was paralyzed and able to walk again after treatment. If she missed a dose she was back in wheelchair. Now this has been 9mo or a year ago. Havent heard a lot since.

(3) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

What else got ridiculed and banned? Hydroxychloroquine. The pharmaceutical industry has become an enemy of humanity, interested only in bottom line profitability and ensuring ongoing dependence upon their products. Problem Reaction Solution, and if the problem doesn't yet exist, manufacture one.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Maybe we should rename Ivermectin to Antivril. Just a thought.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

because it only takes one. “if ivermectin cures this and its been here all along, what else is around, that we’ve not known about, that cures other things”? 🧐

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yeah they want us to die, and ivermectin has lots of promise for healing, like curing cancer, and that scourge is a Yuuuge money maker for big pharma, not much respect for traditional medicine anyway, ivermectin mostly used by vets

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Cancer is related to parasitic infections. Deworm.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

[They] are a parasite that has taken over
The 💉gives you vaids and more susceptible to getting serious infection of T Gondii
treatment is much like cv-19 azthromycin + ivermectin.
Cures everyone but what happens to [Their] host once cured?

It does eat parasites.

Caps = 9 > 45.
TS = 19.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 18, 2022 at 10:33 AM]
BETTER NOT BE THERE WHEN I GET BACK!!!
https://rumble.com/v1cq5jd-pisoshito.html

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

evil parasites

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

la blague putain un cabale marker 🤓…trouve un autre nom pour cancer ..😁merci

(6) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

does it work the same on animals as it does humans in the cancer sense? because my older girl i thought at first was just a torn muscle or something on her hind leg that was soft at first thats why i wasn't so worried cause her and the pup sometimes play rough. but now its gotten bigger and hardened up and shes starting to limp and i cant afford the vet right now. so worried about cancer.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Girl to her Publication

Have often do you dewormed her?

In response American Girl to her Publication

Give it a try, Ivermectin won't hurt her following the dose per pound. Routinely worm all animals on the farm. Ivermectin and Panacur, both wormers but work for different worms/parasites. There are a few breeds of dogs that can't have Ivermectin, but most animals have no problems with it.

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Many things to come to light. Simple stuff like this... Grapefruit and Lemon peels. Great for clearing out the lungs.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

do u hav a link 4 that Patriot?
if so /if not thankQ✌️

(1) Show this thread

Black eye club Vibes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

no 4245 :)

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

worming paste here in Australia used in horses...So many people were going to the vets to get it .

;)

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Would love to get my hands on it. In Canada, doctors laugh when you inquire. I had H Pylori back in 2011 from eating a ton of tilapia in Jamaica. The antibiotics almost killed me. I betcha Ivermectin would have helped.

If [their] cat or d_G got Cancer, they would have a very very short life.
#heartwormmedicine