Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Aware. Observer of ALL That IS ...details, details, details. Non-aligned to Earthly labels. Enjoying the Movie.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I know there's information on where I, a patriot, can purchase Ivermectin for myself and my family, including my feline compadres but there's so many scams...please, if you know a secure, honest way to purchase, please share.
I AM Grateful for any sincere suggestions, links to access this medicinal. Thank you.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

So toxoplasmosis has been in existence since cats have been here, how is this related to the deep cabal? 🤔🤔

nothing is random just maybe classified 😏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I love them :)
What's new pussycat?

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Toxoplasma Gondii=194

I did this one on 7/4/22
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY=194

What Is Today's Date=194............Numbers Lining Up=194
What Happens Next=194..............The Greatest Event=194
Always One Step Ahead=194........Ensure Victory=194

Return Of Christ=194....................All Eyes Will See Him=194
I Am The True Messiah=194..........Christ The Savior=194
You Are Worthy=194.....................You Belong With Me=194
God Is Hidden In Our DNA=194.....Rainbow Connection=194
The Promises Of God=194............Sons Of The Kingdom=194

At The Last Trump=194................My Fellow Americans=194
Corrupt Election=194...................What Do You Think=194
Shifting The Paradigm=194..........Never Ever Give Up=194
Blackout Necessary=194.............The Sound Of Silence=194
Eleven Eleven Signs=194.............Universal Number=194
A Thank You From God=194.........Thank You So Much=194
God's An Awesome Guy=194........Are You Listening=194
Revelation Eighteen=194

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Decodes for
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
AMERICA FIRST
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
https://anonup.com/thread/9542883

(1) Show this thread

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

It was planned & coordinated after researching. but the rising frequency will 🔥🔥🔥⚡️⚡️⚡️all of them wormies!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

This one came home with us after dinner at a friends place. Our 7 year old has been babying the cat on his lap most day. He has pleaded to keep her for 3 days. Deworming after that.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Gosh and we have 4 of them! 😭 Glad I bought my horse paste 🤣

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I was literally making fenbendazole capsules for my cats last night when you posted this. Vibes! ✨

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

=194

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

= 194

In response Gina Larson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever 1979 - YouTube

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever 1979 Well I don't know where they come from But they sure do come I hope they comin' for me And I don't know how they do it Bu...

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

the great book of VK
😅✋🏻

Years ago, I had a cat, Sable, that had toxoplasmosis and she nearly died. I learned how to give her IV fluids after my vet showed me. She lived to be 18, as did her sister, Sasha. I do miss them both.

It was a nasty bug and ravaged her body.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

🤮Ugh, yuk, that thing is ugly.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

everytime I read about this and other parasites some gut feeling in me thinks my sons (PANS) insanity when he starts to behave like he is possessed /ocd hitting & scratching me all day long and so defiant and sad //smelling weird stuff all day ---when it begins i get him steroid/antibiotic IV treatment and then he is sweet & happy again temporarily---i did IVM this year and intensity was waaaaaay down ---need to do more.....alot more 🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

So, are some mental and or emotional conditions as a result of a parasasitic infestation? A virus of the mind that causes people to do things that are not in their best interest?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is too funny! We had a huge beautiful black cat named Favio, who knew how to give just the perfect look to anyone who came close. We miss big Fav.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It's a random find I saved because it was so funny AND it was only a few weeks back. For me, it's a sync related to "classified". I took it as a sign that something we are hoping to get access to will be blocked for the time being.

(3) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

WHAT EVER HAPENED 2
HYDROXICLORIQUINE
THAT U CAN MAKE
YOURSELF

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Here are two great home remedies for you. i will attest to the efficacy of each. The flu remedy kick a nasty bug out of my system in three days last year (raw soar throat, 102 degree fever…. by day three I was out of bed and feeling well). The HCQ recipe is something we use regularly in our home - I keep jars of it in the frig and drink it daily. I haven’t seen a doctor in probably five years and counting (and won’t in the future!) and am blessed with great health. (2 images attached for you)

(1) Show this thread

This parasite causing cancer ?
Ivermectin kills the parasitic cancer from
#Cats ??

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Infection Vibes tonight. Was just listening to Myxomatosis...

https://youtu.be/fpk835d1K7U

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

11:42:35 PM?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I just bought Penny Kelly's online book "Getting Well Naturally from the Soil to the Stomach" which has protocols for removing parasites.

I'm on day 3 of fasting (never felt better, not tired, dizzy, etc) and I did coffee enemas the last two days as a liver cleanse. In Penny's words, "A coffee enema is a godsend because it forces the liver to dump its load of toxins into the gastrointestinal tract where it can be quickly eliminated."

There are step by step instructions for the full detox.

Here's where you buy an online copy:

https://consciousnessonfire.com/collections/ebooks

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

affects the brain, like the dopamine level, made rats more aggresive, can jump from animal to human, seems no warm blood is exempt, bummer

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that can not be good, will look up, but with toxo as prefix, do i need a 🐶 still take ivermectin twice a week

nailed the spelling

serious Q: can someone direct me to the best place to purchase ivermectin and how much you take etc

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

The horse paste Ivermectin is the purest form. ANY BRAND PASTE MARKED 1.87% Ivermectin IS fine. You can buy it at Tractor Supply or other farm type stores or order it online at vet supply stores. A pencil eraser size dab twice a day is the average dosage. You should also drink plenty of water with some lemon juice to make your body acidiic. Some people expeeience herxing which can manifest in mny different forms. Just ride it out and drink the lemon water. Many experience a googly or funny lights i. eyes first thing in the morning. Goes away. I put mine in empty gelatin capsules so I don’t have to taste it. If you can get on Telegram join the Dirt Road Discussion channel and look thru the stuff there. Danny also had live chats wednesfays and Sunday evenings.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response LeLe John to her Publication
(7) Show this thread