#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ivermectin scares [them]

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

la blague putain un cabale marker 🤓…trouve un autre nom pour cancer ..😁merci

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

My mom had this routine of deworming everyone in the house every 6 months including all animals since we were born. Not sure if normal deworming in pharmacy would cover everything Ivermectin would. Natural would be cloves for killing eggs, wormwood for killing adults and papaya seeds for larvae. Lots of fluids to flush them out. Heard Tumeric, garlic and pineapple also helps

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THEM ARE SCARED OF PARASITE MEDS BECAUSE THEY ARE A PARASITE. A VRIL PARASITE.

i wonder how radiation causes parasites

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Cause parasites? Or simply stimulate them.

(1) Show this thread

I was listening to a radio interview when I heard one Big Pharma head proudly call cancer their biggest franchise. Franchise, like what, a MacDonald's? At any rate, he was happy that cancer made them a terrific amount of money.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Every Time to her Publication

Sounds like he is very proudly tell people that he and his 'type' are quite literally Human Parasite!

(1) Show this thread