Decided to meditate a bit. however couldn't get fully relaxed because we are expecting a hot week and wanted to water some things before they die. Just couldn't get it out of my mind. Gave up on meditation and got my shoes on. Open the garage and its started to pour like crazy. Decided to try meditation again. This time I couldn't get "did I leave my truck window open?" out of my head. Gave up again, put my shoes on and grabbed the umbrella. Open the garage and see my truck window open. I pop the umbrella and the rain just stops. I go to my Truck expecting a soaked driver seat. Nothing, totally dry.

We weren't expecting any rain today.

I bring this up because I learned something and wanted to share.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👍Hope all is well...thank you for the posts...always good to see😄

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙂 Now that story made me smile.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

the time of manifesting is high - becareful not to think of something you dont want to bring to existance ..

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LIKE THE STAYPUFF MARSHMALLOW MAN

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

3:56 min of the brilliant Bruce Lee -

"Flowing Water Never Grows Stale"

“… I can show you some really fancy movement,But, to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself… And to express myself honestly, that, my friend, is very hard to do."

“And you have to train. You have to keep your reflexes so that when you want it… it’s there!

"… You think, it is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQWYHHqvIw

Bruce Lee Philosophy - YouTube

"Si crees que algo es imposible, tú lo harás imposible.""Las batallas de la vida no siempre van al hombre más fuerte o más rápido, pero tarde o temprano el h...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Mandy ... to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

I wish! We need it BAD!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

let those with ears to hear listen.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I focus on my hz freq music to keep the distractions away. And weird/sync on the plant watering👀 every time I think about it lately, a small shower passes through🤔 what a crazy "coincidence". Am I bringing the water shower into play? Or...are my plants thriving because I named them after Anons so that they have shine😏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It's hard to shut that machine down...But look at it this way...We all learned something ;)

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Maybe I missed it , what did you learn VK if you can/ or even want to share :) , I’m curious.

... still thinking....

so, our intents and desires, wishes are prayers and therefore meditations of our hearts.

above all else, guard your heart bible

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

The energies are intense today, so I went to catch the waves today, as my meditation and it was like medicine 🙏🏻✨❤️😎meditation is a oneness with our Creator God, a state of “being” (watering plants, cooking, doing things we love and feel connection to...many like to meditate in gardens or forests or tinkering with their autos, bikes or planes

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I started meditating to a candle flame.. Fire also stimulates the 3rd eye (Pineal Gland)😁

(1) Show this thread

#webemanifesting 🧘‍♀️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

interesting because i’ve experienced same….distractions during my time with God, Jesus, my angels…almost like some energy doesnt want me “going there”. It takes work to keep those at bay!!! thanks for sharing!! as my husband likes to say…you’re a good guuuuyyy😘

Wow. you are a powerful human indeed. Sounds like your meditation manifested. 🙏 The ancients would visualize the rain, smell the rain, feel the rain below their feet and voila. The storm is coming...

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Q 1237

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

having a weird day here too. power went off and on and off and on then finally off and heard someones transformer blow in distance. power company est restoration by 4pm est. let wife know i cant work and asked if i can make ours and daughters beds. grabbed sheets out and dropped daughters on her floor to come back too after doing ours. missed a pillow case. go back into daughters room. find it in pile that i though i checked thoroughly. finished our room and start daughters bed. missing pillow case. look back in our room. come back to her room and pillow case on her dresser as if it somehow bounced or flew off the floor from the pile 10ft away. power still out. rain stopped. just hanging out with the dog. wife still out with the kid. weirdness in the air.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

sounds like the ol matrix is short circuiting😻

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i blame it on the coffee intake when i cant quiet my mind!

If you dont move a muscle in your body, you cannot become angry, anxious, or experience any emotion.

at this point I would call on the holy spirit for answers. as the practice becomes stronger, “medidation” can occur anytime anywhere.

I used to do this even when talking to others.

the word mediation holds many “secret” powers when does in the metaphysical.

this is how I trained my self to detach emotionally. for good or bad. then i could be completely engaged in whatever I was doing rather than operating on fear in my daily activities.

just went through the car wash, when I left, I was wondering if i had gone through the car wash 🤣

🏄‍♀️🙌🥰

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

hahaha😂. did i have breakast today?? yes that kind of day lol

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I've done many walking meditations and driving meditations as well. I don't believe I've ever "settled in a position" to speak to GOD..I just speak to Him. I am so THANKFUL for everything in my life. The Good. The Bad and The Ugly. And I owe it all to GOD Almighty!!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Post 13333
Castle LOCK

rain that dries on impact, reminds me of sky ice evaporates when it melts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

for the second time magnets

match polarity

match polarity

match polarity

where were you going? 🏄‍♀️

9*5=45
9=5:5
10:10

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You thunk it into being! 👍❤️

theres a leak in your garage? that's why you expected a soaked seat?

Im in Jersey, just had a deluge come through. Thunder and lightning were very impressive. Heard some very strange thunder this morning. Weather modification at it’s finest. Trying to dry out the farmlands

Sounds to me like your meditation did work. You manifested your needs quite quickly.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Realising the tool (mind) is ruling the master.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Your soul can use your mind's / body's energy in amazing ways. All is possible, God does not create junk. ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸😇