#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Decided to meditate a bit. however couldn't get fully relaxed because we are expecting a hot week and wanted to water some things before they die. Just couldn't get it out of my mind. Gave up on meditation and got my shoes on. Open the garage and its started to pour like crazy. Decided to try meditation again. This time I couldn't get "did I leave my truck window open?" out of my head. Gave up again, put my shoes on and grabbed the umbrella. Open the garage and see my truck window open. I pop the umbrella and the rain just stops. I go to my Truck expecting a soaked driver seat. Nothing, totally dry.

We weren't expecting any rain today.

I bring this up because I learned something and wanted to share.

If you dont move a muscle in your body, you cannot become angry, anxious, or experience any emotion.

at this point I would call on the holy spirit for answers. as the practice becomes stronger, “medidation” can occur anytime anywhere.

I used to do this even when talking to others.

the word mediation holds many “secret” powers when does in the metaphysical.

this is how I trained my self to detach emotionally. for good or bad. then i could be completely engaged in whatever I was doing rather than operating on fear in my daily activities.

just went through the car wash, when I left, I was wondering if i had gone through the car wash 🤣

🏄‍♀️🙌🥰

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I've done many walking meditations and driving meditations as well. I don't believe I've ever "settled in a position" to speak to GOD..I just speak to Him. I am so THANKFUL for everything in my life. The Good. The Bad and The Ugly. And I owe it all to GOD Almighty!!

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Amen!!🥰🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

hahaha😂. did i have breakast today?? yes that kind of day lol

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Ha! yes maam

living in two worlds kinda day!

(1) Show this thread