#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Decided to meditate a bit. however couldn't get fully relaxed because we are expecting a hot week and wanted to water some things before they die. Just couldn't get it out of my mind. Gave up on meditation and got my shoes on. Open the garage and its started to pour like crazy. Decided to try meditation again. This time I couldn't get "did I leave my truck window open?" out of my head. Gave up again, put my shoes on and grabbed the umbrella. Open the garage and see my truck window open. I pop the umbrella and the rain just stops. I go to my Truck expecting a soaked driver seat. Nothing, totally dry.

We weren't expecting any rain today.

I bring this up because I learned something and wanted to share.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

3:56 min of the brilliant Bruce Lee -

"Flowing Water Never Grows Stale"

“… I can show you some really fancy movement,But, to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself… And to express myself honestly, that, my friend, is very hard to do."

“And you have to train. You have to keep your reflexes so that when you want it… it’s there!

"… You think, it is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQWYHHqvIw

Bruce Lee Philosophy - YouTube

"Si crees que algo es imposible, tú lo harás imposible.""Las batallas de la vida no siempre van al hombre más fuerte o más rápido, pero tarde o temprano el h...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has gotten a lit better at not letting things bother me. But yesterday I could not meditate and connect at all. No particular reason.