Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Microwave changes the molecules.....to non food

Microwaves are horrible for food, actually changes it for NO good way.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In the microwave? Sounds like satire bc using microwaves in food processing is possibly more dangerous than he obviously knows.

You can put the rice in water for about 15 minutes BEFORE cooking and rinse out many toxic/harmful ingredients. Same procedure for example as you want to produce rice water for hair washing. The rice always should be washed out before using.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

huh, i rince my rice til the water gets clear bf cooking, i wonder if thats the same?

In response memes matter to her Publication

Yup

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Planned on going tonight should i call and ask to pre freeze my rice. Chinese food is def better next day cold. specially spare ribs yum yum 😄

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Had Chinese with a soon to be 100 year old WW2 Veteran in Md yesterday.

He was AF and loaded many planes with bombs to destroy bridges.

When he came home, he welded up/built many bridges in NY, DC Baltimore +.

No doubt, youve crossed a bridge he built.

Sharp as a tack.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I’m confused. Is he saying that eating it cold is beneficial or reheating it the next day and eating it warm?

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

He's saying don't eat rice as soon as it's cooked, refrigerate it and reheat it the next day. I believe there is a molecular process that breaks down the carbs. Also, Americans tend to put rice into pot and cook immediately, Wash the grains before cooking it. That washes off much of the unwanted starch.

(1) Show this thread

nukeing it kills both good and bad properties in the food

Ok thank you VK - cold Rice - good!

NO MORE NUKED FOOD!
- no more microwave anything

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

😂👊 My toungest son who is 18 months was having left over chinese for lunch yesterday and after i was ckeaning up his mess below ( dogs job , miss her terribly) the rice is the damn worst to get off hardwood VK.

I do not reheat anything lol. I eat leftovers cold, straight from the fridge! Husband thinks its disgusting, but I love cold food.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I got so excited by this message that I decided to eat only rice for the rest of my life. Apparently it gives you strong muscles and it makes you enthusiastic.
Great tip!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

LOL - oh you!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Nice tip TY
I like brown rice better

VK VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Now I Know Why I Like My Chinese Food
Better The Day After in Simple Gematria equals: 550 . 😎

*Chinese food is always better as left overs in my opinion
Stovetop reheat though no microwave . I love food ❤️ 5:5

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

you might have missed this...
https://anonup.com/thread/9689171

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I've always said if there was only one kind of food I could eat I would choose Chinese
. 😁👍

(4) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🪞✨
in sync.

le riz c’est bon 😁une viet gauloise qui le dit 🤣

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Thank you for this. We eat a lot of white rice.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Indian best the day after too 😃 ...and Paella.
Careful with the left over rice...always wait until it is cold before you put it in the fridge...eat within a day, max 2! Always make sure it is reheated to hot & preferable not in zap machine 🤪
Food poisoning from rice is the worst! I never ate rice in India, guaranteed deli-belly. Unless it was a Biriyani from a good restaurant where it was cooked from scratch & pippng hot.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I never use my microwave anymore.
It kills everything in it.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Don't either .. in over a decade

Years ago a 5th grade girl's Science Fair project took 12 young identical potted plants and only gave tap water to 6 and microwaved water to the others. The microwave plants all died the others grew normally.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

always done that same with pasta cook it then rinse it thoroughky under cold water and just before serving pour hot water over and onky then out olive oil on

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so i will try that, cause love rice, but usually warm, thanks🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so i will try that, cause love rice, but usually warm, thanks🤍

very cool thank you for sharing. 😁

NIIC = 35
China = 35

POTUS said China and Taiwan would be next.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Whats up T! Is this account new? I thought we did this recently lol

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

🧐i wonder how this piece fits in the puzzle?

(2) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Good to know!!!!!
Thanks!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

MY FAVORITE DISH I MAKE BROWN RICE IN RICE COOKER WITH TURMERIC GINGER SALT PEPPER CUMIN .. COOK HAMBURGER IN PAN ADD RANCH STYLE BEANS MIXED WHEN COOKED NEXT DAY IS THE SO GOOD

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Arancinis

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

That’s just called food to the Chinese mate, just don’t want you to get cancelled is all 😂