Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Comms.

He wasn't referring to baseball.

That message was to the missing children.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Alien from another Galaxy marooned here for the last few thou, currently inhabiting a human, Trying to get home w/o trig' the traps. fmr DEF

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I'd like to throw my Opinion as I've re-searched Free Masonry much. The Founding Fathers were 3rd * Masons. The good guys. It was in the late 1790s that Satanic ILLUMINISM began to infiltrate Masonry and by 1860 almost fully engulfed it in America. I think a distinction needs to be Drawn between the Original 3* of Free Masonry and the later 33* Masonry that is evil. I'm NOT a Mason. Nor do I know everything or anything for that matter.

Appreciate you sharing that. I have seen illustrations of Washington with an apron on and heard he was a mason.
It didn't really make sense to me.

In response El_ Marginado to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it