Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Comms.

He wasn't referring to baseball.

That message was to the missing children.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'd like to throw my Opinion as I've re-searched Free Masonry much. The Founding Fathers were 3rd * Masons. The good guys. It was in the late 1790s that Satanic ILLUMINISM began to infiltrate Masonry and by 1860 almost fully engulfed it in America. I think a distinction needs to be Drawn between the Original 3* of Free Masonry and the later 33* Masonry that is evil. I'm NOT a Mason. Nor do I know everything or anything for that matter.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @El_Marginado in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response El_ Marginado to his Publication

Thank you for this post.
Insta-bookmark!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Appreciate you sharing that. I have seen illustrations of Washington with an apron on and heard he was a mason.
It didn't really make sense to me.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I have re-searched much with the same conclusions. I believe it may have started out with good intentions but the illuminati infiltrated American masonry the same year we declared indepence from England. Suffice it to say it took a while to get a foothold but the modern day masons are completely compromised and corrupt to the core.