Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Comms.

He wasn't referring to baseball.

That message was to the missing children.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

What about mom and apple pie..

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Evangelina to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Alien from another Galaxy marooned here for the last few thou, currently inhabiting a human, Trying to get home w/o trig' the traps. fmr DEF

I'd like to throw my Opinion as I've re-searched Free Masonry much. The Founding Fathers were 3rd * Masons. The good guys. It was in the late 1790s that Satanic ILLUMINISM began to infiltrate Masonry and by 1860 almost fully engulfed it in America. I think a distinction needs to be Drawn between the Original 3* of Free Masonry and the later 33* Masonry that is evil. I'm NOT a Mason. Nor do I know everything or anything for that matter.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response El_ Marginado to his Publication

Appreciate you sharing that. I have seen illustrations of Washington with an apron on and heard he was a mason.
It didn't really make sense to me.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response El_ Marginado to his Publication

Thank you for this post.
Insta-bookmark!

(3) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I grew up playing baseball, and then softball until I was 35.

These evil fks had me unknowingly taking part in [their] rituals 😠😠😠

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Same here. Played most my life. Many state and SouthEast Championships in different age groups. GA State AAAA HS Champs in '85. Then my son and nephews. Leauge Softball till about 40. I still watch my Braves but am getting more and more fed up with the corporate/masonic influence. Not letting players travel to certain cities because not vaccinated is about the last straw.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We're a big baseball family.
My son's a baseball player

I do see the masonic meaning behind it now. πŸ’”
In all sports, for that matter πŸ˜”

But I also see the christianity Similarities behind baseball too.

Perhaps another pervertion done by [them] to hide the good?
"Dbl meanings exist."

If 'EVERYTHING' is scripted & we're 'watching a movie'...
Then there has to be a reason why Judge and Carpenter are playing baseball on the same team. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ§πŸ™

(4) Show this thread