For the doubters :)

Travelers, you say? Saved early as a reminder to watch. 🧐

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I was just thinking about this show and the concept last night. Sync

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

❤️‍🔥Seems to be in the air! 😉

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I watched it.
It was fascinating.
The travelers from the future did not like eating meat.
But Netflix canceled it after only a couple of seasons. 🤷‍♂️

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In the queue to watch. My biggest issue is it’s on Netflix! Hate giving them money.

(1) Show this thread
Travelers | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix - YouTube

Many centuries into the future, the Earth's population has dwindled to almost nothing -- but the survivors have discovered the key to time travel. Desperate ...

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thanks for sharing!❤️‍🔥

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I just got the chillz watching the trailer. Now I have to see it, thank you:)

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Terminator Movie......

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

1,2 or 3?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Mind-blowing!!!!
Matrix-Terminator connection
https://youtu.be/tZ85v2JnOAQ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

This morning’s dream fits that scenario.

Right, in the series, the future people knew the exact time and place where people died, so they found they could send their consciousness into that body after the other soul / observer had exited.

Wow!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9, 105, 50
Most high 5:5
Exactly!

Even the Bible let's you know that time travel is possible.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Enoch

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I know God is independent of time and with him all things are possible but could you share more?

(2) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Plausible. The two weeks of sudden urgency to learn a ton of new information, accompanied by physical symptoms like goosebumps, unable to sleep, lack of appetite, etc.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Plausible. The two weeks of sudden urgency to learn a ton of new information, accompanied by physical symptoms like goosebumps, unable to sleep, lack of appetite, etc.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

It will be okay…

(2 pics)
I couldn’t decide which to share with you.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes, I told Koba Travelers reminded me of Q and the Team.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Well maybe…….

(1) Show this thread

I am watching Predestination now

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

👀 Looks intense!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

"Hundreds of years from now the last surviving humans have developed the technology to send their consciousnesses back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These travellers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future." OYYY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

So watchin this

watching tonight

(7) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

"Hundreds of years from now the last surviving humans have developed the technology to send their consciousnesses back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These travellers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future." OYYY

Well that’s interesting…..

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

that makes more sense to me that literally anything else.

(2) Show this thread

I loved that show!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i watched it during 1st covid lockdown, got goosebumps

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I can’t wait to start!❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Hubby and I watched, but eventually it felt like another Deep State op/predictive programming. Halfway thru the series a deadly virus infects humanity and the only thing that saves humanity is an mRNA vaccine that the travelers get and inject into all the people! 😳 Also, the AI from the future running the show kills anyone it wants whenever it wants, pretty ruthlessly, and the travelers all think its okay because the AI knows best. Come on, man! 😂

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Deep State can take true events from good people and makes a movie/ series to gain from it.

Stealing / Spying it’s what they do.

There could be truth in a show that they produce and then it can turn into an evil situation.

I believe they steal from all of us - they can hear plenty through the electronics- lots of real life material.

(1) Show this thread

The alleged Time Traveler "John Titor" made his first post
online Nov. 2, 2000 .

And exactly 17 years later to the day Q made this drop -

God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

Coincidence ?

Was that "John Titor" on the Q team Traveling back in Time ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I used to read some of the John Titor posts.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I read that John Titor saved JFK JR from flying his plane the day it had a bomb on it. The Navy removed it, and wore a fake cast so hilary's goons wouldnt be suspicious about why he didnt fly. And then the Navy flew the plane and bailed out before the Crash.

(2) Show this thread

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. 🇺🇸

it is AMAZING!!!!! I love it so much.

In response White Hat Chat to her Publication

You inspired me! 💞

(1) Show this thread