For a while now, I've had ZERO motivation for work life, but Fridays are especially hard...anyone else?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I gave up work when I moved home to NZ to care for Mama, when she went into the care home I needed time out to recover, then covid hit...NZ made it rather difficult to work without a vax pass & stupid mask rules, so I didn't bother looking for work. When Mama died last Sept, I decided to wait a year...I have zero motivation to find work now & with the way things are playing out, I'm happy to sit back & enjoy being retired. The thought of getting up to go to work feels alien to me now.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I stand with you! I understand 100%
Great minds think alike
I put in 51 years of work, along with caring for both of my parents, until their last breath.
Now to learn how to live a joyous, and blissful life
after being enslaved 24 hr call.
Enjoy your every second. You deserve it!

Congratulati'ons
You made it!! Many haven't

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I shipped out of NZ back in the 90s, I realized the country was fucked

(3) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeah, but I push through. It's tough. Luckily, My job doesnt require ass kissing and complying with corporate psychotics.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

YES! It feels meaningless to me, like this is not where I am supposed to be. I have no motivation or desire to work for the man. I feel my destiny is elsewhere, just haven’t figured it out yet!

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

I feel exactly the same, but I have a feeling we aren't meant to know yet... when the time is right, we will!

(1) Show this thread

oh yeah …. sheesh

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

This was very busy day for me but also chance to talk with wonderful people about very important topics. I'm very tired but also grateful for this day...

Yes, hard to stay focused! Talking with a few people today and we all have headaches πŸ€”

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

So, for example, they made it completely impossible for me to work here. I refuse to wear a mask, I refuse to be tested and I am not vaccinated. In the media, where I worked for many years, I was blacklisted. This has already been confirmed to me by several people from TV Nova, TV Prima and ČT. I don't know what's worse, doing a job you don't enjoy, or being banned from doing a job you enjoy. LOL

This whole week has been difficult for some reason - full moon maybe?

In response Jay Sea to his Publication

Me, too.
Trying to shake it but it's definitely hard!

(1) Show this thread

Just stumblin through life

Pretty much lol. I had all these aspirations career wise, but the past few years taught me there are far more important and far more interesting things in life than a desk job

I so do not want to work anymore. I've even told my boss that. I feel underappreciated, over worked and under paid.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Don’t worry…cuz every little thing gunna be okay❀️ enjot the week - end look forward πŸ˜‰

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Reminds me of my daughter’s wedding in Jamaica.
❀️

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Can I live there please?

(4) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Yes‼️

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Absolutely! Especially when you’re not appreciated and they just want more and more for less and less! Tired of supporting (their) twisted slave system and I just want to be out in nature to plant and grow things!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Babysit some grandkids - that’ll get you hopping

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I must be having only Fridays then.
πŸ€”

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

On Fridays everyone felt a bit like this...so the atmosphere was often relaxed as everyone was looking forward to the weekend..

I have been self-employed for 28 years now. Fortunately I have a fantastic job, but I am looking forward to the weekend. I wish you a nice weekend!!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Thanks HTG...you, too.
It's almost that time for you! Enjoy!

(1) Show this thread

same. Ive filed my retirement papers. Sept 30 2022 will be my last day of the almost 41 year career. I have zero fooks left.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Sending Good Vibes & love πŸŒΈπŸ’•

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

β™₯️😊

(1) Show this thread

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Totally!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

For me, it isn't about wanting to work or not...
It is bout not supporting the system and being free from servitude.