For a while now, I've had ZERO motivation for work life, but Fridays are especially hard...anyone else?!

I gave up work when I moved home to NZ to care for Mama, when she went into the care home I needed time out to recover, then covid hit...NZ made it rather difficult to work without a vax pass & stupid mask rules, so I didn't bother looking for work. When Mama died last Sept, I decided to wait a year...I have zero motivation to find work now & with the way things are playing out, I'm happy to sit back & enjoy being retired. The thought of getting up to go to work feels alien to me now.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I shipped out of NZ back in the 90s, I realized the country was fucked

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I stand with you! I understand 100%
Great minds think alike
I put in 51 years of work, along with caring for both of my parents, until their last breath.
Now to learn how to live a joyous, and blissful life
after being enslaved 24 hr call.
Enjoy your every second. You deserve it!

Congratulati'ons
You made it!! Many haven't

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I'm right there with you, I was mandated out of my job last November and even though I have half heartedly looked for work (as you say, still almost impossible without a death shot) I had finally found a career that I loved and was working in that career for 12 years and now it is impossible. I could get a job picking fruit or cleaning or some other shite (In the past I would do any job ) but now I just think 'fuck it' I want to do what I love doing . In some ways I am happy to consider early retirement but financially I am partially dependant on the state - that part worries me.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

There are many in the same boat as you & can’t be easy. In the past I didn’t mind cleaning houses to make my rent in the winter season in Ibiza when it was all I could get...living there meant taking work on from a diverse range of options to survive & never minded hard graft. Had a good network there, but not here. Thankfully my last season was my best earner private cooking for high end clients & came home with savings. I’m also ok financially now due to an inheritance when Mama died. I never want to rely on the state, especially dealing with WINZ, one time years ago I had to & vowed never again. For now I’m happy not working yet know I’ll get a project going at some point, just not sure what direction it will be.

(1) Show this thread