In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤔

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Watching the Watchers 😎

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Watching the Watchers 😎

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Not trying to be negative, but the image in the dome looks creepy to me. The pyramid eye, the figures seem mesmerized, worshipping.
Bidet in SA.

First thought…

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Sea Monkeys’ comes to mind

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

stepping in ones salad has a whole other meaning after looking at this:/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

VK, I can't find the Tik Tok video. It looks like ***picasso. Can you provide a link please?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

https://mythologyexplained.com/the-watchers-in-the-book-of-enoch/ Well Enoch explained them well and often. I believe they are the puppet masters at the top levels who we will need assistance with. Well above my pay grade! 🙏🙌😉

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

sea monkeys comes to mind
also could it be our minds?
every bubble
our own universe
and then a collective one?
AI does not paint the best...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Biggest takeaway from this for me is the guy on the lower left. Look, his head "IS" the dome!

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

Define ExoConsciousness

When the curtain is pulled back for all to see, most are gonna need a hug. Learn to unplug yourself from the matrix frens.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Vk, can you tell us if there is a correlation between the cern and the ark ships that we hear have been activating recently?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Last night at about 5pm, I saw one of those 'eye' shapes in the sky, across the valley it lasted sbout 15min.

Last night I dreamt there was a fire behind one of the plug sockets, and after I got the face plate off, I could not get the fire extinguisher to work... I could smell the burning...

Seems this is a topic this morning...

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

is this really the picture, that they asked their AI to draw the firmament?

Wow! There is so much to digest in this!! Been looking at it and I keep seeing more. Thank you VK for sharing.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Reminds.me of inner earth

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Reminds me of Q’s, “We are going to show you a new world...” drop.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

t/s here 01:17 > 117

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Soon 🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

who built the dome?
we did
long ago
little help with some AI

Schrooooooom Land....

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

who are the watchers?

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I think the one in the middle is Jerry Nadler

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️

😍

Reminds me of the Chicago Bean

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Good morning VK. By the way, something definitely has shifted. I posted this to IG Stories the other day to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Ive been such a space cadet lately. Just daydreaming & staring off into space. Or fixating on the trees, or the clouds, the birds, the lake, etc. I catch myself so focused, but on something in la la land! Lol

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Yes!!!! It is a huge change! I feel so much more connected to people, like others here are saying, I can feel their core being, their hopes and what they love, when tuning in to it it is overwhelming and beautiful!!! Same with animals! The increase in love and heart connection is so strong! I feel that we had another big energy influx today! This is exhilarating and blissful! I am glad others are sensing it, too!

(16) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

was thinking ai rendering of looking glass