#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good morning VK. By the way, something definitely has shifted. I posted this to IG Stories the other day to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DennisseLisseth in this post can reply

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Yes!!!! It is a huge change! I feel so much more connected to people, like others here are saying, I can feel their core being, their hopes and what they love, when tuning in to it it is overwhelming and beautiful!!! Same with animals! The increase in love and heart connection is so strong! I feel that we had another big energy influx today! This is exhilarating and blissful! I am glad others are sensing it, too!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Ive been such a space cadet lately. Just daydreaming & staring off into space. Or fixating on the trees, or the clouds, the birds, the lake, etc. I catch myself so focused, but on something in la la land! Lol

I’m in a “breakfast club” chat most mornings. I have noticed people in there have become emotional in a way that leads to bickering and becoming argumentative. Its really kind of strange…because these folks were kind of like people here. But, it has flipped quickly.

If there is a change in me since July 5, its that I am a little more laid back and maybe not as tolerant of drama. Kinda quiet. “Seeing” clearer. Not needing to be as verbal as before. I’m more thankful for connections with people like you guys than even before.

My kids tell me lately that I’m a “flower child.” 🙂 I’m good with it.

What any of that means, i have no clue.😂 Just an observation.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The gift, tends to not work our our favor sometimes when dealing with evil. I think I have always had this, but maybe it is more clear lately.

❤️Welcome to the Party :), I have always sort of operate this way

I’ve been feeling that exactly! was hard to tell if it was just from my emotionally heavy time with my in-laws and my favorite cat being on his last days from cancer, but I’ve certainly felt the emotional landscape heightened, and my ability to rise above it gracefully, beyond my mental chatter/fear/anger.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I forgot about that, odd... Now that ya mention it I myself have felt "Off" last week or better? I'll have to pay more attention. Thx for the reminder :) gotta fix that. although today i feel a buzz for some reason? but mostly been just blah and moody

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Almost if the switch is back in our hands.
The switch of happiness
No more outside mind control
Mind is easy to direct
Heart leads
Its not a new sensation
It used to be like that
It was taken from us
It feels like it will even get better
Very child like
Very liberating

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Yes - 100% 🕊️ 👍 😇 🙏

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

That is exactly what I’ve been feeling the last few days! We finally understand that the power over our lives has always been in our own hands…we now just need to stand up and say no. And demand our representatives (not leaders) do their job, or get out. And it is very liberating…and born out of love - for God, for country, for our fellow man.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’ve always been that way. Is that weird?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I believe there is something to do with the tone of the words when voiced that makes our ears pop open.
I have discovered that no one has anything to talk about that is of any interest
In times like these
Isn't that amazing

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Strange that you say that, I have not had a chance to post this yet had to earn coins yesterday.

I have had a lot of different experiences the last few years and have been able to just know the thoughts of my guides and remote viewers that visit me but there was a change a couple of days ago.

I took my fren to a little market and as I was sitting there watching ppl coming and going in and out of the store, I suddenly could know idk not necessarily their specific thoughts but the general condition of them.

One was very stressed that something he had been doing wrong was going to be found out, one was a good man stressed about doing enough and having enough work to take care of his family, one young man was just a tra-la-la happy ass headed to a job he liked, and there were a couple more.

While I have been able to read ppl this was the first time I could feel their vibes that way just in random passing.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nobody will be able to lie to anyone again, once everyone comes online with these abilities. this is how everything, will be revealed, thoughts being read, by everyone. its been said for a few years now that we need to learn how to manage our thoughts because there will be no hiding them, “think about, what you’re, thinking about”, “everything that was hidden will be revealed”

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I started singing to my horses and animals a month ago. I even brought my Hymn book home from church to learn more songs for them. On the other hand my husband has become more negative and grouchy.

💥💥💥

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The frequency of the Universe does not understand verbal words, it doesn't speak that language. It comnunicates through our heart frequencies😉 So communicating to the Uninverse must be done with your frequencies, not words💖 it's a wonderful realization when you "speak" your heart language😊

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

💖 “Heart language”. I’m stealing it! You just caused an 💡 Aha moment!❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

sounds almost like the beginnings of a kind of telepathy, of sorts. or like you’ve regained extra sensory perception.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Spot on, i feel exactly the same