It’s my turn AU frens and family. I need prayers for my husband, he woke up not feeling well, we did ivermectin, D3, zinc and V C
he has a fever over 100 and very congested. If you could take a minute to send him a prayer his name is Dan. Thank you and God Bliss ❤️

Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

🙏 If fever does not want to break get him in a luke warm bath with some vinegar about half a cup in the water let him sit for about 10mins should help.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

do you have any Doxycycline?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

No and not sure what that is.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻Praying for Dan’s speedy recovery :)

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Prayers for Dan. He can beat this! Some neighbors of mine had success walking outside and recommended it to us. Not lying around all the time might help keep it from moving to lungs. Try to sleep elevated. We took advice and believe it helped us as well. D, Zinc, C, Ivermectin paste and lots of hydration! Will continue the prayers and good vibes sent your way.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for Dan now. 🙏❤️ I’d recommend adding Quercetin to his supplement list. Praying for a speedy recovery.

🙏

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Play the 432/528 Hz overnight & for how ever long until he gets better (worked miracles for my mom, who was 50/50, in ICU playing it 24/7 w/ her pneumonia in 2017)...It's due to all these energies/CMEs, ppl WW are getting their Ascension codes & will feel physical symptoms, w/ DNA transformation. Just need plenty of rest, w/ lots of water w/ these transformation, and vitamins. Sending love & healing.🙏💞

https://youtu.be/IY4MVNO74y4

Whole Body Cell Regeneration & Energy Boost | 9 Hours - YouTube

Whole Body Cell Regeneration & Energy Boost | 9 HoursSubscribe our channel here for Your Daily Meditations : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_u...

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending love and prayers for you both🙏❤️🙏❤️

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Prays for comfort and strength.

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Prayers ❤️. I felt strength when I focused on him. bring the light.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted for your husband to heal completely and swiftly, with love surrounding you all. 🙏💕✨💕🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Praying for him and you as well. Stay strong, we are here for you

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

we also used tea tree oil in a diffuser, it seemed to help.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent 🙏 . My daughter , grandaughter , grandson had it just a couple weeks ago headache , fever ,daughter had cough with hers , made then take vitamin c , d3 k2 , zinc , pedialyte, popsicles , and they took musinex . Bathed in epson salt , baking soda , bentonite clay or foot soaks . only lasted a few days .

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏

Prayers sent🙏

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

🙏 for a quick recovery ❤️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏

We come against sickness and disease and cause it all to bow to the Power and Name of Christ right now!!!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response barbara davis to her Publication

I stand in agreement....if one can put a thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand to flight. We come against every hex, vex, incantation, every demonic spirit on assignment....we render it null and void in Jesus name! We ask the whole host of heaven to stand shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes!🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁💜...👊🤝 ♡♡♡♡

#prayerteam

God Bless you and your family Patriot.

Praying for his quick and full recovery ! 💜✝️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

prayers going up 🙏

Prayers for Dans quick and full recovery and peace for all to know he will be fine.🙏

All good supps you are taking keep them up!

and for the congestion, as soon as you can get
(NAC)N-acetyl cysteine- it stops the cytokine storms/phlem/inflation in the respiratory system as does Pomegranite Juice or Freeze dried Powder or Dandelion tincture/dried herbs.

Echinacea all day long for fast relief with anything respiratory.

For those not sick- have the above handy for this winter, in the least NAC and Vit D

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We have NAC, thank you ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread