GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

is there another way to be tested? My husband has to go in for spine surgery and they said he needs to be tested

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I had to get hernia op back in '20 and when they asked when they could get me in to be tested I politely and firmly said i would not be tested.
When nurse said 'but they require testing for all surgery' I again firmly said 'well I wont be tested'.
Nurse then said 'well let me go make a phone call and maybe they'll take you off the list' .. (list??)
She came back 5 min later said I was 'off the list' .. see you next week for surgery.'
You have to make your mind up and stick to it.
They get paid big$ to perform operations I figure .. are they going to let one get away over a test that they KNOW is bogus to begin with?

3/4

Now the days I went in for surgery consultation and then day-of I used the exact same ploy. Even the doctors ofc personel, though all masked, said NOTHING about me being maskless. Nor did the masked doctor after I got checked in, weighed, and initial nurse questions.

So then day-of surgery I was taken, again maskless, into the pre-op area where I thought I would definitely get challenged. Nope. Nada. Everyone in and out, changed into gowns, nurse came in to shave me, all the busybody prep stuff and nobody said a peep. Right up until they came to wheel me in for surgery. I again refused to mask and boy did faces go blank w/ paniced eyes darting everywhere! I was left alone for a bit as I could see the hive out there all a buzz with 'what do we DOOOO???'

LOL!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it