Chlorine Dioxide is an amazing substance - even broader spectrum and more effective than Hydroxycloroquine or Ivermectin - while being dirt cheap, safe and non-patentable.

What's been hard to get are HARDCORE SCIENTIFIC FACTS to support the Chlorine Dioxide story, amid HUGE ONGOING DISINFORMATION GUNFIRE from Big Pharma directed at Chlorine Dioxide.

Do yourself a favor and watch at least the first half-hour of this amazingly well-informed dialogue between Natural News founder Mike Adams and
biophysicist and Chlorine Dioxide expert Andreas Kalcker.

https://www.naturalantibiotics.news/2020-08-25-sacramento-chlorine-dioxide-kill-corona
virus-fda-ftc-prohibited.html

Only people mentioned by @JET2 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response JET2 to his Publication

we carry Chlorine Dioxide on our hiking backpacks for emergency use to purify water in the event we might need to drink water from a stream or other source. Easy to purchase from sporting goods stores. 😇

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I drink it regularly. I use filtered deuterium-depleted water.
I have personally witnessed its's miraculous curing capabilities.
The blatant massive unlawful suppression of this makes the truth evident.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Utilizing Masaru Emoto's methods regarding water & memory, try taping a piece of paper with Deuterium written on it (facing the water) and see if you have the same experience. My son tried this with DMT (spelled out) and tripped his brains out!

(1) Show this thread

one of the miracle cures. used for healing Autism also.

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Why chlorine dioxide and not just hypochlorous acid? HOCI.

Which you can make for pennies using a portioned recipe of kosher salt with no additives, water and a zap of electricity via a thing that is sold all over Asia that resembles a tea pot. Here in the states the company is called Ecolotech that sells it for around a hundred dollars or watch youtube for a do it yourself tutorial on making your own electrolysis generator.

Look into it. It heals. It kills all viruses, bacteria, and allergens. Century old medical journals showed injecting it into the bloodstream would stop sepsis even.

When finished with that dive, research medical journals on molecular hydrogenated water. Same electrolysis process as making the hypoclorous acid. Except using simply plain water and no salt.

Water, and/or salt plus electricity (energy) saves the world!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Link is dead

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Copy (entire link) and paste into address bar.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes i been adding to my water since May '21. I have extra bottles...i havent been able to get anyone to use it. If ur not taking anything for parasites and any other kind of things in ur body then ur definately not feeling 100%. Hydroxychloroquin and ivermectin too! I use all three and have several different ways ive benefitted. Sleep, getting up less during the nite to go to the bathroom, planters wart on big toe is gone. ...just saying.🤓 I love feeling pro-active and healthier...drs wont talk about parasites...and NEVER diagnose them ever. Ask a dr.🤔 🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Love to hear you say that. 🙏 Western medicine has decided not to diagnose or cure parasites in human any more for decades but continues giving every cat dog and horse dewormers all the time. In third world countries the same pharma companies sell ivermectin etc for a dollar without prescription, for humans.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

it tastes like bleach to me, i have such a hard time getting it down

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

a little organic grape juice with no citric acid added or preservatives. like "LAKEWOOD" Brand. makes more palatable.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

They took it down.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Copy (entire link) and paste into address bar.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

cured my 86 year old moms skin disorder. black plaques on her legs. wrapprd her legs in MMS and DSMO. it was strong. new skin grew in a matter of weeks. and lots of sunlight.

In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication

DSMO is another one that they try to scare people away from using as a topical for any skin issue.

(1) Show this thread

Is there a way to produce the Chlorine Dioxide in gas form using hydrochloric acid? I know that HC acid becomes Hydrogen and CL2 at room temperature, but if CLO2 is required, what can the acid be mixed with? And is it safer to drink than inhale?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What numbers will have to watch this.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

CLO2 ... Chlorine dioxide, we use this in water treatment instead of straight CL2 (Chlorine) as a disinfectant to help reduce THM's numbers in order to be in compliance with the EPA regulations.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

lots of info on telegram, some dedicated for vacinr injured.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

ive used it safely and it was recommended by a doctor who saved a mans leg - motorcycle accident and traditional medicine could do a thing.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

an amzing curer of csncer, has anyone heard of Ormus? 😎

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

an amzing curer of csncer, has anyone heard of Ormus? 😎

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I have been on CL02 aka MMS ever since our President was blasted by the media for suggesting it (or something similar).

I have never been healthier! NO colds, no flu ... and NO jabs.

Anti-parasitic. Helps with arthritis. Helps to remove heavy metals.
Truly a MIRACLE solution. For pennies! CanNOT be patented.

Others complain about the taste?
I have absolutely no problem with the taste. Liquid Light!

https://jimhumble.co/

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

We have done Cl02. I made sure to do it during covid two years ago. I think I am in pretty good shape, I don't see a lot of improvement when I take it, but I believe it is a good treatment.

(1) Show this thread

These 2 Telegram channels are fantastic resources!
https://t.me/ChlorineDioxideTestimonies
https://t.me/MMSChlorineDioxide

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Another telegram channel
https://t.me/theuniversalantidote

(1) Show this thread

I’m gonna need to look into this more.
I have a client that does environment friendly cleaners & disinfectants and recently, they had some bottles of Chlorine Dioxide dropped off as samples for one of their customers.
If I recall correctly, 45 mentioned Chlorine Dioxide at the beginning of Covid.
Unfortunately, some idiot gave their husband aquarium cleaner because they misread/misinterpreted the name and we really never heard about Chlorine Dioxide again.

ive tried Chlorine Dioxide. that stuff stastes horrible 😂. maybe i will try again sometime in the future again. do you have a good place to get it ?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

You are so right!!! It does tastes awful but wow it packs a punch.
Tricky trying to find something to hide it in because Vit C negates it's potency.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I ordered mine from here... https://kvlab.com/

I haven't used it yet because I need to research a bit more. I am grateful for the posted videos above!

(2) Show this thread

404 error file not found

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread