U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

Chlorine Dioxide is an amazing substance - even broader spectrum and more effective than Hydroxycloroquine or Ivermectin - while being dirt cheap, safe and non-patentable.

What's been hard to get are HARDCORE SCIENTIFIC FACTS to support the Chlorine Dioxide story, amid HUGE ONGOING DISINFORMATION GUNFIRE from Big Pharma directed at Chlorine Dioxide.

Do yourself a favor and watch at least the first half-hour of this amazingly well-informed dialogue between Natural News founder Mike Adams and
biophysicist and Chlorine Dioxide expert Andreas Kalcker.

https://www.naturalantibiotics.news/2020-08-25-sacramento-chlorine-dioxide-kill-corona
virus-fda-ftc-prohibited.html

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response JET2 to his Publication

They took it down.

Copy (entire link) and paste into address bar.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I've tried that several times but keeps coming up 404 no page found, not even in the wayback machine.