A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

144000 Light Warriors, [7/12/2022 12:49 PM]

Anyone else feeling a lot of pressure on the top of the head (the Crown)? 🤯

Update 12:30pm

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I've had Sinus headaches, dizziness, seeing stuff spinning when I open my eyes, body aches, ears hurt. This has been going on and off, for about 4 days now.

Same symptoms for me - ever since last Saturday (3 days for me) - I was able to make the sinus pressure go away by using the Vicks vapo personal steamer - I had to steam several times - it still tries to come back, but steaming again makes it go away again... I LOVE the relief the eucalyptus provides...

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

❤️🙏I hope you feel better.

I listen to healing frequencies on YouTube for sinus, headaches, congestion, earaches and infections. They help a lot. I listen to them everyday.

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

☺️We are definitely vibing - I listen to them on You Tube, also! I hope you feel better soon as well.... ☺️

(1) Show this thread