Anyone else feeling a lot of pressure on the top of the head (the Crown)? 🤯

Update 12:30pm

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

A lot of ear ringing for sure.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have had this for the last few days...🤔

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yep, posted about it yesterday as well. It's intense!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

headache for days- yes

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

Yes! Lots of pressure! This is incredible!

YES!!!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

yes. bad headache too.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Just some tingles 🌟🌟🌟

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yup & I’ve been wide awake all night.
my ears are buzzing too

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

My ears NEVER stop buzzing

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Also, been seeing Angels with the clouds all day ❤️🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I've had Sinus headaches, dizziness, seeing stuff spinning when I open my eyes, body aches, ears hurt. This has been going on and off, for about 4 days now.

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Same symptoms for me - ever since last Saturday (3 days for me) - I was able to make the sinus pressure go away by using the Vicks vapo personal steamer - I had to steam several times - it still tries to come back, but steaming again makes it go away again... I LOVE the relief the eucalyptus provides...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Same here!

(2) Show this thread

Feel like my head is buzzing--almost lightheaded. Very weird sensation. Also lots of aching in my body.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Other Half to her Publication

Just know that YOU are not alone" We all are feeling it" it's ALL for our highest GOOD" ❤️

In response Other Half to her Publication

Right there with ya… Everything and to add, I have had 2 incidents when I have stood up, gor very light headed and my legs shake uncontrollably and i have to grab whatever I am closest to.

(2) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…bad couple of days now…

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Not bad, Intense yes but all for our GOOD" ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Pressurizing indeed, feel it in my bones too.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

no, just always tired

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I feel that too, tired all the time.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Same here…

(3) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am! While drying my hair this morning I was massaging the top of my head and thinking how sore and tense it felt. My neck/ shoulder area feels super tight too.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am! While drying my hair this morning I was massaging the top of my head and thinking how tight it felt. My neck/ shoulder area feels super tight too.

Yes. The pressure of etheric energy, chi, prana... is increased in the head area. Paying attention to the breath and occasionally deepening one of the exhalations helps. From exercises - inverted positions, digging on the head, handstand, dog position (yoga)...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response garm hava to her Publication

If you can sit by running water in nature helps a lot🙏

(1) Show this thread

Are there 144,000 active users on AU? 🤔

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Not sure. Ask Kobayashi... Were you on Twitter???

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Not sure. Ask Kobayashi... Were you on Twitter???

(5) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Yes most of the day and
especially at night

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread