#prayerteam
If it can work for my dad it can work for me!
I need prayer myself now AU fam. πŸ˜– I popped a fever this morning around 3am and I feel terrible. I'm probably going to need to change my flight now just to feel better enough to fly home. So if you see this just say a quick little prayer for me today that I can recover quickly.
Thank you in advance for anyone who does, I truly do believe in the power of collective healing prayers. πŸ™πŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I said a pray for you and then thought that you might benefit from a natural remedy. However I hesitate to suggest anything because it is probably best for you to look up remedies for your particular illness,

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Every Time to her Publication

for now lots of rest and fluids for me

(1) Show this thread

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

You are feeling your body responding swiftly with all the thousands of years of your lineage immunological history that made you possible to be here today for your purpose. You are by devine design. You are a super creation. It is any foreign body or agent of any kind that is truly feeling miserable! You are only feeling side effects of the incredible power of your resilience moving through through you. You will be able to travel soon while there might be lingering material that will be expunged from your devine body
A blessed hand of healing upon your chest as you do your meditative breathing. Join that hand with your own and be still. Listen to your slow and deep breath. Move slowly as you go to re- hydrate yourself completely with water lemon. Get some ginger and turmeric into your body while you stay fully hydrated. Thank God for the miraculous design of your body.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

πŸ™πŸ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers for you Serah!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wrapping you in prayer Serah, feel better

In the Name of JESUS, Father i ask that You would please send Healing and Light to Serah and remove all infection, illness and fever from her body and restore health to her
Amen

You know the protocols, so I'll just be sending you healing energy.πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ΅

Lord hear our prayers πŸ™

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending up prayers for your complete healing and speedy recovery.
May God shine Divine healing on all aspects of your life physically, spiritually, and financially. May you be blessed beyond measure and God's Love comfort you. Amen

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you so much! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Sending prayers for love, peace and great health.
And a great flight home.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Healing prayers for your strength and extra added healing to your body, with a full restful source to guide you back to normal.
Be well Serah. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Amen

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

I am doing a healing visualization now

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

i saw some light blue energy. it looked like some kind of trauma. i watched it dissipate but it will come back if trauma is not cleared. i would ask in meditation to see what this is. it was very grayish blue if the color symbolizing anything to you

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ Sending Love & Light

#prayerteam

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A prayer for you, Serah!! I hope tomorrow you feel better! ✨

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I’m getting over it myself. It’s slow but just stay positive, get rest, and take Ivermectin, C, D, Zinc and other natural remedies. Try to hold off from flying til better, flying sick sucks. Prayers for a very speedy recovery.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Praying for youπŸ™

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

πŸ™

Prayers up Sister

A TEASPOON OF PURE GUM SPIRITS MIXED WITH A TABLESPOON OF COARSE GROUND SUGAR AND TAKEN BY MOUTH AND WASH DOWN WITH A LITTLE BIT OF WATER AND WITHIN 3 HOURS ALL COLDS AND FLUS WILL BE GONE. MAKE SURE TO TAKE PROBIOTICS THE FOLLOWING DAY BECAUSE IT REMOVES ALL BACTERIA AND VIRUSES GOOD AND BAD.

WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME AND I SWEAR BY IT.